Kristen Stewart Never in Talks for 'Superman' Reboot
Kristen Stewart's publicist has slammed rumors she turned down the chance to play Lois Lane in the latest "Superman" reboot. The "Twilight" actress was rumored to be movie bosses' favorite to play the intrepid reporter in the new film opposite Brit Henry Cavill, who has been cast as the latest Man of Steel.
Reports suggested she decided to reject the part, but her rep insists the star never even had a meeting about appearing in "The Man of Steel". The spokesperson tells People.com, "The fact is that she has not met (producers of) this film nor has she been approached for this film."
At the same time, it was confirmed that Stewart is in negotiations for the Snow White Role in "Snow White and the Huntsman".
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene