Kristen Stewart Never in Talks for 'Superman' Reboot
Kristen Stewart's publicist has slammed rumors she turned down the chance to play Lois Lane in the latest "Superman" reboot. The "Twilight" actress was rumored to be movie bosses' favorite to play the intrepid reporter in the new film opposite Brit Henry Cavill, who has been cast as the latest Man of Steel.
Reports suggested she decided to reject the part, but her rep insists the star never even had a meeting about appearing in "The Man of Steel". The spokesperson tells People.com, "The fact is that she has not met (producers of) this film nor has she been approached for this film."
At the same time, it was confirmed that Stewart is in negotiations for the Snow White Role in "Snow White and the Huntsman".
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'