Kristen Stewart Never in Talks for 'Superman' Reboot
Kristen Stewart's publicist has slammed rumors she turned down the chance to play Lois Lane in the latest "Superman" reboot. The "Twilight" actress was rumored to be movie bosses' favorite to play the intrepid reporter in the new film opposite Brit Henry Cavill, who has been cast as the latest Man of Steel.
Reports suggested she decided to reject the part, but her rep insists the star never even had a meeting about appearing in "The Man of Steel". The spokesperson tells People.com, "The fact is that she has not met (producers of) this film nor has she been approached for this film."
At the same time, it was confirmed that Stewart is in negotiations for the Snow White Role in "Snow White and the Huntsman".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked