Kristen Stewart Never in Talks for 'Superman' Reboot
Kristen Stewart's publicist has slammed rumors she turned down the chance to play Lois Lane in the latest "Superman" reboot. The "Twilight" actress was rumored to be movie bosses' favorite to play the intrepid reporter in the new film opposite Brit Henry Cavill, who has been cast as the latest Man of Steel.
Reports suggested she decided to reject the part, but her rep insists the star never even had a meeting about appearing in "The Man of Steel". The spokesperson tells People.com, "The fact is that she has not met (producers of) this film nor has she been approached for this film."
At the same time, it was confirmed that Stewart is in negotiations for the Snow White Role in "Snow White and the Huntsman".
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role