Kristen Stewart Never in Talks for 'Superman' Reboot
Kristen Stewart's publicist has slammed rumors she turned down the chance to play Lois Lane in the latest "Superman" reboot. The "Twilight" actress was rumored to be movie bosses' favorite to play the intrepid reporter in the new film opposite Brit Henry Cavill, who has been cast as the latest Man of Steel.
Reports suggested she decided to reject the part, but her rep insists the star never even had a meeting about appearing in "The Man of Steel". The spokesperson tells People.com, "The fact is that she has not met (producers of) this film nor has she been approached for this film."
At the same time, it was confirmed that Stewart is in negotiations for the Snow White Role in "Snow White and the Huntsman".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'