'Hobbit' Director Peter Jackson Is Home After Surgery
Director Peter Jackson is recovering at home after he was released from hospital following surgery for a perforated ulcer. The "Lord of the Rings" moviemaker admitted himself into the Wellington Hospital in his native New Zealand last week after complaining of excruciating stomach pains.
He was operated on and spent several days recuperating at the medical facility until he was allowed to leave on Thursday, February 3, according to the Associated Press. His publicist Melissa Booth has added that disruptions to the already much-delayed "The Hobbit", which Jackson is directing, will be "minimal".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby