'Hobbit' Director Peter Jackson Is Home After Surgery
Director Peter Jackson is recovering at home after he was released from hospital following surgery for a perforated ulcer. The "Lord of the Rings" moviemaker admitted himself into the Wellington Hospital in his native New Zealand last week after complaining of excruciating stomach pains.
He was operated on and spent several days recuperating at the medical facility until he was allowed to leave on Thursday, February 3, according to the Associated Press. His publicist Melissa Booth has added that disruptions to the already much-delayed "The Hobbit", which Jackson is directing, will be "minimal".
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media