'Hobbit' Director Peter Jackson Is Home After Surgery
Director Peter Jackson is recovering at home after he was released from hospital following surgery for a perforated ulcer. The "Lord of the Rings" moviemaker admitted himself into the Wellington Hospital in his native New Zealand last week after complaining of excruciating stomach pains.
He was operated on and spent several days recuperating at the medical facility until he was allowed to leave on Thursday, February 3, according to the Associated Press. His publicist Melissa Booth has added that disruptions to the already much-delayed "The Hobbit", which Jackson is directing, will be "minimal".
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer