'Hobbit' Director Peter Jackson Is Home After Surgery
Director Peter Jackson is recovering at home after he was released from hospital following surgery for a perforated ulcer. The "Lord of the Rings" moviemaker admitted himself into the Wellington Hospital in his native New Zealand last week after complaining of excruciating stomach pains.
He was operated on and spent several days recuperating at the medical facility until he was allowed to leave on Thursday, February 3, according to the Associated Press. His publicist Melissa Booth has added that disruptions to the already much-delayed "The Hobbit", which Jackson is directing, will be "minimal".
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!