'Hobbit' Director Peter Jackson Is Home After Surgery
Director Peter Jackson is recovering at home after he was released from hospital following surgery for a perforated ulcer. The "Lord of the Rings" moviemaker admitted himself into the Wellington Hospital in his native New Zealand last week after complaining of excruciating stomach pains.
He was operated on and spent several days recuperating at the medical facility until he was allowed to leave on Thursday, February 3, according to the Associated Press. His publicist Melissa Booth has added that disruptions to the already much-delayed "The Hobbit", which Jackson is directing, will be "minimal".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake