Charlie Sheen Will Be Back to 'Two and a Half Men' in 4 Weeks
Charlie Sheen will be back on the set of his hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men" at the end of February following a month-long stint in rehab, according to the actor's representative. The troubled star was hospitalized in Los Angeles last week to treat a hernia after allegedly indulging in a wild night of partying.
He subsequently checked into a rehab-at-home program on Saturday, January 29, forcing work on his TV show to be suspended while he receives help. Sheen released a statement on Wednesday, February 2, thanking the cast and crew of "Two and a Half Men" for their "concern and support" as he cleans up his act, and now the actor's rep has confirmed the star will be back on set in less than four weeks.
The spokesperson tells the New York Daily News, "My understanding is that he will be back on the set at the end of February."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media