Charlie Sheen Will Be Back to 'Two and a Half Men' in 4 Weeks
Charlie Sheen will be back on the set of his hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men" at the end of February following a month-long stint in rehab, according to the actor's representative. The troubled star was hospitalized in Los Angeles last week to treat a hernia after allegedly indulging in a wild night of partying.
He subsequently checked into a rehab-at-home program on Saturday, January 29, forcing work on his TV show to be suspended while he receives help. Sheen released a statement on Wednesday, February 2, thanking the cast and crew of "Two and a Half Men" for their "concern and support" as he cleans up his act, and now the actor's rep has confirmed the star will be back on set in less than four weeks.
The spokesperson tells the New York Daily News, "My understanding is that he will be back on the set at the end of February."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign