Charlie Sheen Will Be Back to 'Two and a Half Men' in 4 Weeks
Charlie Sheen will be back on the set of his hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men" at the end of February following a month-long stint in rehab, according to the actor's representative. The troubled star was hospitalized in Los Angeles last week to treat a hernia after allegedly indulging in a wild night of partying.
He subsequently checked into a rehab-at-home program on Saturday, January 29, forcing work on his TV show to be suspended while he receives help. Sheen released a statement on Wednesday, February 2, thanking the cast and crew of "Two and a Half Men" for their "concern and support" as he cleans up his act, and now the actor's rep has confirmed the star will be back on set in less than four weeks.
The spokesperson tells the New York Daily News, "My understanding is that he will be back on the set at the end of February."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win