Charlie Sheen Will Be Back to 'Two and a Half Men' in 4 Weeks
Charlie Sheen will be back on the set of his hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men" at the end of February following a month-long stint in rehab, according to the actor's representative. The troubled star was hospitalized in Los Angeles last week to treat a hernia after allegedly indulging in a wild night of partying.
He subsequently checked into a rehab-at-home program on Saturday, January 29, forcing work on his TV show to be suspended while he receives help. Sheen released a statement on Wednesday, February 2, thanking the cast and crew of "Two and a Half Men" for their "concern and support" as he cleans up his act, and now the actor's rep has confirmed the star will be back on set in less than four weeks.
The spokesperson tells the New York Daily News, "My understanding is that he will be back on the set at the end of February."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'