James Cameron, Highest Earning Filmmaker of 2010
Director James Cameron has topped a list of Hollywood's top movie earners of 2010 after taking home a staggering $257 million last year. The "Avatar" director earned the estimated figure for writing, producing and directing the 3-D blockbuster, according to a Vanity Fair survey of the top 40 Hollywood earners.
The 56-year-old director beat actor Johnny Depp, who followed with earnings of $100 million. Steven Spielberg was third with $80 million. Director Christopher Nolan and his "Inception" star Leonardo DiCaprio round out the top five.
Kristen Stewart was the highest-ranking female on the list, coming in at No. 13 with $28.5 million.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed