Charlie Sheen Breaks Silence, Thanking Fans and TV Show
Charlie Sheen has broken his silence following his hospital stay and decision to check into rehab, insisting he has "a lot of work to do" to win back his fans' favor. The actor was hospitalized at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles last week after a wild night of partying.
Sheen was treated for a hernia and released only to check into a rehab-at-home program on Saturday, January 29. Despite all the swirling rumors about his dalliance with porn stars and his alleged intake of booze and drugs, the actor has refused to speak out - until now.
A statement from him reads, "I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people. To my fans, your good wishes have touched me very much. Like Errol Flynn, who had to put down his sword on occasion, I just want to say, 'thank-you'."
And Sheen has also thanked the cast and crew of his hit TV sitcom, "Two and a Half Men", which has been put on hiatus to enable the actor to clean up his act. He adds, "I want to say 'thank-you' to my fellow cast members, the crew of (TV show) Two & A Half Men, and everyone at CBS and Warner Bros... for their concern and support."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?