Charlie Sheen Breaks Silence, Thanking Fans and TV Show
Charlie Sheen has broken his silence following his hospital stay and decision to check into rehab, insisting he has "a lot of work to do" to win back his fans' favor. The actor was hospitalized at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles last week after a wild night of partying.
Sheen was treated for a hernia and released only to check into a rehab-at-home program on Saturday, January 29. Despite all the swirling rumors about his dalliance with porn stars and his alleged intake of booze and drugs, the actor has refused to speak out - until now.
A statement from him reads, "I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people. To my fans, your good wishes have touched me very much. Like Errol Flynn, who had to put down his sword on occasion, I just want to say, 'thank-you'."
And Sheen has also thanked the cast and crew of his hit TV sitcom, "Two and a Half Men", which has been put on hiatus to enable the actor to clean up his act. He adds, "I want to say 'thank-you' to my fellow cast members, the crew of (TV show) Two & A Half Men, and everyone at CBS and Warner Bros... for their concern and support."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash