Charlie Sheen Breaks Silence, Thanking Fans and TV Show
Charlie Sheen has broken his silence following his hospital stay and decision to check into rehab, insisting he has "a lot of work to do" to win back his fans' favor. The actor was hospitalized at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles last week after a wild night of partying.
Sheen was treated for a hernia and released only to check into a rehab-at-home program on Saturday, January 29. Despite all the swirling rumors about his dalliance with porn stars and his alleged intake of booze and drugs, the actor has refused to speak out - until now.
A statement from him reads, "I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people. To my fans, your good wishes have touched me very much. Like Errol Flynn, who had to put down his sword on occasion, I just want to say, 'thank-you'."
And Sheen has also thanked the cast and crew of his hit TV sitcom, "Two and a Half Men", which has been put on hiatus to enable the actor to clean up his act. He adds, "I want to say 'thank-you' to my fellow cast members, the crew of (TV show) Two & A Half Men, and everyone at CBS and Warner Bros... for their concern and support."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!