Eminem Sent Saucy Sex Gift to Elton John
Rapper Eminem sent pal Elton John and his partner David Furnish a saucy sex gift when the pair wed in 2005. The naughty "Not Afraid" hitmaker decided to celebrate the union with a sex aid. Elton tells Rolling Stone magazine, "When David and I had our civil partnership, he sent us a present. In a case, on velvet cushions, were two diamond c**k rings."
In related news, Elton said in the candid interview about his pal Billy Joel, "I always say, 'Billy, can't you write another song?' It's either fear or laziness. It upsets me. Billy's a conundrum. We've had so many canceled tours because of illnesses and various other things, alcoholism."
"He's going to hate me for this, but every time he goes to rehab they've been light. When I went to rehab, I had to clean the floors. He goes to rehab where they have TVs... I love you, Billy, and this is tough love. Billy, you have your demons and you're not going to get rid of them at rehab light. You've got to be serious."
But Joel insists he doesn't hate Elton. A statement from the "Uptown Girl" hitmaker reads, "I've worked with Elton for such a long time and I've enjoyed our relationship too much to let something as random as these comments change my affection for him. Elton is just being Elton."
More Eminem News
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups