Terrence Howard and His Wife Split After One Year of Marriage
"Iron Man" star Terrence Howard is heading for another divorce - his wife has filed papers to end their marriage, just days after the couple celebrated its first anniversary. The actor wed Michelle Ghent in January, 2010, and they spent their one-year wedding anniversary at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, where Howard was promoting his new film "The Ledge".
The star took time out of his busy schedule to treat Ghent to a romantic home-cooked meal, prompting his partner to gush to the New York Post, "He made me dinner... I got to our condo and he had made a nice dinner (and bought) flowers."
But the relationship has since crumbled - and Ghent has filed for divorce, reports TMZ.com. Howard was previously married to Lori McCommas, the mother of his three children. They initially parted ways in 2003 after 14 years together, and remarried in 2005, before splitting shortly afterwards.
More Terrence Howard News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'