Terrence Howard and His Wife Split After One Year of Marriage
"Iron Man" star Terrence Howard is heading for another divorce - his wife has filed papers to end their marriage, just days after the couple celebrated its first anniversary. The actor wed Michelle Ghent in January, 2010, and they spent their one-year wedding anniversary at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, where Howard was promoting his new film "The Ledge".
The star took time out of his busy schedule to treat Ghent to a romantic home-cooked meal, prompting his partner to gush to the New York Post, "He made me dinner... I got to our condo and he had made a nice dinner (and bought) flowers."
But the relationship has since crumbled - and Ghent has filed for divorce, reports TMZ.com. Howard was previously married to Lori McCommas, the mother of his three children. They initially parted ways in 2003 after 14 years together, and remarried in 2005, before splitting shortly afterwards.
More Terrence Howard News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why