Terrence Howard and His Wife Split After One Year of Marriage
"Iron Man" star Terrence Howard is heading for another divorce - his wife has filed papers to end their marriage, just days after the couple celebrated its first anniversary. The actor wed Michelle Ghent in January, 2010, and they spent their one-year wedding anniversary at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, where Howard was promoting his new film "The Ledge".
The star took time out of his busy schedule to treat Ghent to a romantic home-cooked meal, prompting his partner to gush to the New York Post, "He made me dinner... I got to our condo and he had made a nice dinner (and bought) flowers."
But the relationship has since crumbled - and Ghent has filed for divorce, reports TMZ.com. Howard was previously married to Lori McCommas, the mother of his three children. They initially parted ways in 2003 after 14 years together, and remarried in 2005, before splitting shortly afterwards.
More Terrence Howard News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video