Terrence Howard and His Wife Split After One Year of Marriage
"Iron Man" star Terrence Howard is heading for another divorce - his wife has filed papers to end their marriage, just days after the couple celebrated its first anniversary. The actor wed Michelle Ghent in January, 2010, and they spent their one-year wedding anniversary at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah, where Howard was promoting his new film "The Ledge".
The star took time out of his busy schedule to treat Ghent to a romantic home-cooked meal, prompting his partner to gush to the New York Post, "He made me dinner... I got to our condo and he had made a nice dinner (and bought) flowers."
But the relationship has since crumbled - and Ghent has filed for divorce, reports TMZ.com. Howard was previously married to Lori McCommas, the mother of his three children. They initially parted ways in 2003 after 14 years together, and remarried in 2005, before splitting shortly afterwards.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy