Fabolous Sued for Hitting Bus Boy in a Restaurant
Rapper Fabolous has been sued over allegations he attacked a restaurant worker in Atlanta, Georgia. A lawsuit was filed in Atlanta's Fulton County Superior Court on Monday, January 31 by busboy Octavious Butler, who claims the hip-hop star and an unnamed pal struck him as he cleaned their table at city's Fox Sports Grill.
According to the papers, the pair attacked without provocation and hit Butler with a glass bottle, reports AllHipHop.com. Butler, who also said that he was attacked with fists, is seeking undisclosed damages.
This isn't the first time that the rapper has gotten into trouble. He was arrested back in October 2006 for carrying an unlicensed weapon. The following year, he was a suspect of the murder of a childhood friend and in February 2009, he was busted with 500 pounds of weed on his tour bus.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns