Fabolous Sued for Hitting Bus Boy in a Restaurant
Rapper Fabolous has been sued over allegations he attacked a restaurant worker in Atlanta, Georgia. A lawsuit was filed in Atlanta's Fulton County Superior Court on Monday, January 31 by busboy Octavious Butler, who claims the hip-hop star and an unnamed pal struck him as he cleaned their table at city's Fox Sports Grill.
According to the papers, the pair attacked without provocation and hit Butler with a glass bottle, reports AllHipHop.com. Butler, who also said that he was attacked with fists, is seeking undisclosed damages.
This isn't the first time that the rapper has gotten into trouble. He was arrested back in October 2006 for carrying an unlicensed weapon. The following year, he was a suspect of the murder of a childhood friend and in February 2009, he was busted with 500 pounds of weed on his tour bus.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo