Fabolous Sued for Hitting Bus Boy in a Restaurant
Rapper Fabolous has been sued over allegations he attacked a restaurant worker in Atlanta, Georgia. A lawsuit was filed in Atlanta's Fulton County Superior Court on Monday, January 31 by busboy Octavious Butler, who claims the hip-hop star and an unnamed pal struck him as he cleaned their table at city's Fox Sports Grill.
According to the papers, the pair attacked without provocation and hit Butler with a glass bottle, reports AllHipHop.com. Butler, who also said that he was attacked with fists, is seeking undisclosed damages.
This isn't the first time that the rapper has gotten into trouble. He was arrested back in October 2006 for carrying an unlicensed weapon. The following year, he was a suspect of the murder of a childhood friend and in February 2009, he was busted with 500 pounds of weed on his tour bus.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video