Fabolous Sued for Hitting Bus Boy in a Restaurant
Rapper Fabolous has been sued over allegations he attacked a restaurant worker in Atlanta, Georgia. A lawsuit was filed in Atlanta's Fulton County Superior Court on Monday, January 31 by busboy Octavious Butler, who claims the hip-hop star and an unnamed pal struck him as he cleaned their table at city's Fox Sports Grill.
According to the papers, the pair attacked without provocation and hit Butler with a glass bottle, reports AllHipHop.com. Butler, who also said that he was attacked with fists, is seeking undisclosed damages.
This isn't the first time that the rapper has gotten into trouble. He was arrested back in October 2006 for carrying an unlicensed weapon. The following year, he was a suspect of the murder of a childhood friend and in February 2009, he was busted with 500 pounds of weed on his tour bus.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame