Fabolous Sued for Hitting Bus Boy in a Restaurant
Rapper Fabolous has been sued over allegations he attacked a restaurant worker in Atlanta, Georgia. A lawsuit was filed in Atlanta's Fulton County Superior Court on Monday, January 31 by busboy Octavious Butler, who claims the hip-hop star and an unnamed pal struck him as he cleaned their table at city's Fox Sports Grill.
According to the papers, the pair attacked without provocation and hit Butler with a glass bottle, reports AllHipHop.com. Butler, who also said that he was attacked with fists, is seeking undisclosed damages.
This isn't the first time that the rapper has gotten into trouble. He was arrested back in October 2006 for carrying an unlicensed weapon. The following year, he was a suspect of the murder of a childhood friend and in February 2009, he was busted with 500 pounds of weed on his tour bus.
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig