Larry Hagman, Latest Original Star Joining 'Dallas' Remake
Larry Hagman is set to don his Stetson again after signing up to star in the upcoming"Dallas" remake. The actor played ruthless oil tycoon J.R. Ewing in all 13 seasons of the TV phenomenon but recently admitted he wasn't sure if he wanted to return for the new update.
He said, "I don't know if it's worth it. I'm thinking about it. I'd like to know who's doing it, who's writing it and who's in the show. I don't want to work every day and I'd like not to have to promote it. So, we'll see."
But bosses at U.S. network TNT have persuaded the veteran actor to make an appearance - producers have confirmed to the BBC that Hagman has signed a deal. Original stars Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray will also return.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch