Larry Hagman, Latest Original Star Joining 'Dallas' Remake
Larry Hagman is set to don his Stetson again after signing up to star in the upcoming"Dallas" remake. The actor played ruthless oil tycoon J.R. Ewing in all 13 seasons of the TV phenomenon but recently admitted he wasn't sure if he wanted to return for the new update.
He said, "I don't know if it's worth it. I'm thinking about it. I'd like to know who's doing it, who's writing it and who's in the show. I don't want to work every day and I'd like not to have to promote it. So, we'll see."
But bosses at U.S. network TNT have persuaded the veteran actor to make an appearance - producers have confirmed to the BBC that Hagman has signed a deal. Original stars Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray will also return.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour