Larry Hagman, Latest Original Star Joining 'Dallas' Remake
Larry Hagman is set to don his Stetson again after signing up to star in the upcoming"Dallas" remake. The actor played ruthless oil tycoon J.R. Ewing in all 13 seasons of the TV phenomenon but recently admitted he wasn't sure if he wanted to return for the new update.
He said, "I don't know if it's worth it. I'm thinking about it. I'd like to know who's doing it, who's writing it and who's in the show. I don't want to work every day and I'd like not to have to promote it. So, we'll see."
But bosses at U.S. network TNT have persuaded the veteran actor to make an appearance - producers have confirmed to the BBC that Hagman has signed a deal. Original stars Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray will also return.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl