Larry Hagman, Latest Original Star Joining 'Dallas' Remake
Larry Hagman is set to don his Stetson again after signing up to star in the upcoming"Dallas" remake. The actor played ruthless oil tycoon J.R. Ewing in all 13 seasons of the TV phenomenon but recently admitted he wasn't sure if he wanted to return for the new update.
He said, "I don't know if it's worth it. I'm thinking about it. I'd like to know who's doing it, who's writing it and who's in the show. I don't want to work every day and I'd like not to have to promote it. So, we'll see."
But bosses at U.S. network TNT have persuaded the veteran actor to make an appearance - producers have confirmed to the BBC that Hagman has signed a deal. Original stars Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray will also return.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'