Larry Hagman, Latest Original Star Joining 'Dallas' Remake
Larry Hagman is set to don his Stetson again after signing up to star in the upcoming"Dallas" remake. The actor played ruthless oil tycoon J.R. Ewing in all 13 seasons of the TV phenomenon but recently admitted he wasn't sure if he wanted to return for the new update.
He said, "I don't know if it's worth it. I'm thinking about it. I'd like to know who's doing it, who's writing it and who's in the show. I don't want to work every day and I'd like not to have to promote it. So, we'll see."
But bosses at U.S. network TNT have persuaded the veteran actor to make an appearance - producers have confirmed to the BBC that Hagman has signed a deal. Original stars Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray will also return.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party