David Blaine's Girlfriend Gave Birth During Blizzard
Celebrity illusionist David Blaine has become a first-time father after a nervous dash to hospital in the snow when his fiancee went into labor during a blizzard. The magician's partner, French model Alizee Guinochet, began experiencing contractions last Wednesday, January 26 night just as heavy snow fell on their home in New York City.
The couple headed out into the street in an attempt to hail a cab, but after failing to find a taxi, Blaine flagged down a passing snowplough and asked the driver to take them to a hospital. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The doorman and people on the street tried to help him flag down a taxi. But there were absolutely no cars on the road."
A representative for the couple has confirmed they were taken to a nearby medical center on a snowplough and revealed Guinochet gave birth to a healthy baby girl by the end of the night. The tot's name has yet to be announced but the rep says, "Mom and baby are doing fine."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent