David Blaine's Girlfriend Gave Birth During Blizzard
Celebrity illusionist David Blaine has become a first-time father after a nervous dash to hospital in the snow when his fiancee went into labor during a blizzard. The magician's partner, French model Alizee Guinochet, began experiencing contractions last Wednesday, January 26 night just as heavy snow fell on their home in New York City.
The couple headed out into the street in an attempt to hail a cab, but after failing to find a taxi, Blaine flagged down a passing snowplough and asked the driver to take them to a hospital. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The doorman and people on the street tried to help him flag down a taxi. But there were absolutely no cars on the road."
A representative for the couple has confirmed they were taken to a nearby medical center on a snowplough and revealed Guinochet gave birth to a healthy baby girl by the end of the night. The tot's name has yet to be announced but the rep says, "Mom and baby are doing fine."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective