David Blaine's Girlfriend Gave Birth During Blizzard
Celebrity illusionist David Blaine has become a first-time father after a nervous dash to hospital in the snow when his fiancee went into labor during a blizzard. The magician's partner, French model Alizee Guinochet, began experiencing contractions last Wednesday, January 26 night just as heavy snow fell on their home in New York City.
The couple headed out into the street in an attempt to hail a cab, but after failing to find a taxi, Blaine flagged down a passing snowplough and asked the driver to take them to a hospital. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The doorman and people on the street tried to help him flag down a taxi. But there were absolutely no cars on the road."
A representative for the couple has confirmed they were taken to a nearby medical center on a snowplough and revealed Guinochet gave birth to a healthy baby girl by the end of the night. The tot's name has yet to be announced but the rep says, "Mom and baby are doing fine."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March