David Blaine's Girlfriend Gave Birth During Blizzard
Celebrity illusionist David Blaine has become a first-time father after a nervous dash to hospital in the snow when his fiancee went into labor during a blizzard. The magician's partner, French model Alizee Guinochet, began experiencing contractions last Wednesday, January 26 night just as heavy snow fell on their home in New York City.
The couple headed out into the street in an attempt to hail a cab, but after failing to find a taxi, Blaine flagged down a passing snowplough and asked the driver to take them to a hospital. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "The doorman and people on the street tried to help him flag down a taxi. But there were absolutely no cars on the road."
A representative for the couple has confirmed they were taken to a nearby medical center on a snowplough and revealed Guinochet gave birth to a healthy baby girl by the end of the night. The tot's name has yet to be announced but the rep says, "Mom and baby are doing fine."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service