Rihanna's 'S&M' Music Video Deemed Inappropriate by YouTube
Rihanna has defied an age ban placed on her latest music video from chiefs at YouTube.com - by posting the racy clip on her own website. The "Umbrella" hitmaker's promo for single "S&M", in which she is seen writhing around semi-naked in latex and tying a man to a bed, debuted on the video sharing website earlier this week.
The clip has since been deemed "inappropriate" for viewers under the age of 18 on YouTube.com and a restriction has now been put in place, with the warning message: "This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users."
Now Rihanna has reacted to the outrage, commenting on Twitter.com, "They watched Umbrella... I was full nude." And to ensure her fans can get a glimpse of the promo, the singer has posted an unrestricted version on her own website. She writes, "U can now view the S&M video on www.Rihannanow.com UNFLAGGED!!!"
More Rihanna News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage