Rihanna's 'S&M' Music Video Deemed Inappropriate by YouTube
Rihanna has defied an age ban placed on her latest music video from chiefs at YouTube.com - by posting the racy clip on her own website. The "Umbrella" hitmaker's promo for single "S&M", in which she is seen writhing around semi-naked in latex and tying a man to a bed, debuted on the video sharing website earlier this week.
The clip has since been deemed "inappropriate" for viewers under the age of 18 on YouTube.com and a restriction has now been put in place, with the warning message: "This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users."
Now Rihanna has reacted to the outrage, commenting on Twitter.com, "They watched Umbrella... I was full nude." And to ensure her fans can get a glimpse of the promo, the singer has posted an unrestricted version on her own website. She writes, "U can now view the S&M video on www.Rihannanow.com UNFLAGGED!!!"
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce