Rihanna's 'S&M' Music Video Deemed Inappropriate by YouTube
Rihanna has defied an age ban placed on her latest music video from chiefs at YouTube.com - by posting the racy clip on her own website. The "Umbrella" hitmaker's promo for single "S&M", in which she is seen writhing around semi-naked in latex and tying a man to a bed, debuted on the video sharing website earlier this week.
The clip has since been deemed "inappropriate" for viewers under the age of 18 on YouTube.com and a restriction has now been put in place, with the warning message: "This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users."
Now Rihanna has reacted to the outrage, commenting on Twitter.com, "They watched Umbrella... I was full nude." And to ensure her fans can get a glimpse of the promo, the singer has posted an unrestricted version on her own website. She writes, "U can now view the S&M video on www.Rihannanow.com UNFLAGGED!!!"
More Rihanna News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'