Rihanna's 'S&M' Music Video Deemed Inappropriate by YouTube
Rihanna has defied an age ban placed on her latest music video from chiefs at YouTube.com - by posting the racy clip on her own website. The "Umbrella" hitmaker's promo for single "S&M", in which she is seen writhing around semi-naked in latex and tying a man to a bed, debuted on the video sharing website earlier this week.
The clip has since been deemed "inappropriate" for viewers under the age of 18 on YouTube.com and a restriction has now been put in place, with the warning message: "This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users."
Now Rihanna has reacted to the outrage, commenting on Twitter.com, "They watched Umbrella... I was full nude." And to ensure her fans can get a glimpse of the promo, the singer has posted an unrestricted version on her own website. She writes, "U can now view the S&M video on www.Rihannanow.com UNFLAGGED!!!"
More Rihanna News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?