Rihanna's 'S&M' Music Video Deemed Inappropriate by YouTube
Rihanna has defied an age ban placed on her latest music video from chiefs at YouTube.com - by posting the racy clip on her own website. The "Umbrella" hitmaker's promo for single "S&M", in which she is seen writhing around semi-naked in latex and tying a man to a bed, debuted on the video sharing website earlier this week.
The clip has since been deemed "inappropriate" for viewers under the age of 18 on YouTube.com and a restriction has now been put in place, with the warning message: "This content may contain material flagged by YouTube's user community that may be inappropriate for some users."
Now Rihanna has reacted to the outrage, commenting on Twitter.com, "They watched Umbrella... I was full nude." And to ensure her fans can get a glimpse of the promo, the singer has posted an unrestricted version on her own website. She writes, "U can now view the S&M video on www.Rihannanow.com UNFLAGGED!!!"
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed