Cyndi Lauper Has Family Featuring in All Her Music Videos
Pop star Cyndi Lauper ensures her music videos are a family affair - she has been casting her relatives in her promos since the start of her career. The singer reveals at least one member of the Lauper clan features in each of her big hit promos, starting with her mother Catrine in 1983's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
She says, "My mum is in all of my videos. That was my mother in 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'. That was my mother in 'Time After Time'. That was my mother, my Aunt Grace, my Aunt May and my Aunt Helen."
"When I became famous, I wanted to include all of my friends and family so in the scrapbooks later I would see my family, I would see my brother sleeping in the train station in 'Time After Time'."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal