Cyndi Lauper Has Family Featuring in All Her Music Videos
Pop star Cyndi Lauper ensures her music videos are a family affair - she has been casting her relatives in her promos since the start of her career. The singer reveals at least one member of the Lauper clan features in each of her big hit promos, starting with her mother Catrine in 1983's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
She says, "My mum is in all of my videos. That was my mother in 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'. That was my mother in 'Time After Time'. That was my mother, my Aunt Grace, my Aunt May and my Aunt Helen."
"When I became famous, I wanted to include all of my friends and family so in the scrapbooks later I would see my family, I would see my brother sleeping in the train station in 'Time After Time'."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby