Cameron Diaz and Colin Firth Tapped for 'Gambit' Remake
The Coen Brothers have reportedly recruited Cameron Diaz and Oscars Best Actor favorite Colin Firth for a remake of 1966 film "Gambit". The Coens will write and produce the revamp, while "The Last Station" 's Michael Hoffman will direct.
According to Deadline.com, Firth will take on Michael Caine's role as an art conman, while Diaz will play his sidekick - a role originally played by Shirley Maclaine. Shooting starts in London in May.
Cameron Diaz was last seen in "The Green Hornet" with Seth Rogen and Jay Cho, while Colin Firth was in "The King's Speech" with Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit