Cameron Diaz and Colin Firth Tapped for 'Gambit' Remake
The Coen Brothers have reportedly recruited Cameron Diaz and Oscars Best Actor favorite Colin Firth for a remake of 1966 film "Gambit". The Coens will write and produce the revamp, while "The Last Station" 's Michael Hoffman will direct.
According to Deadline.com, Firth will take on Michael Caine's role as an art conman, while Diaz will play his sidekick - a role originally played by Shirley Maclaine. Shooting starts in London in May.
Cameron Diaz was last seen in "The Green Hornet" with Seth Rogen and Jay Cho, while Colin Firth was in "The King's Speech" with Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3