Cameron Diaz and Colin Firth Tapped for 'Gambit' Remake
The Coen Brothers have reportedly recruited Cameron Diaz and Oscars Best Actor favorite Colin Firth for a remake of 1966 film "Gambit". The Coens will write and produce the revamp, while "The Last Station" 's Michael Hoffman will direct.
According to Deadline.com, Firth will take on Michael Caine's role as an art conman, while Diaz will play his sidekick - a role originally played by Shirley Maclaine. Shooting starts in London in May.
Cameron Diaz was last seen in "The Green Hornet" with Seth Rogen and Jay Cho, while Colin Firth was in "The King's Speech" with Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors