Jennifer Love Hewitt: I'm Gonna Get Robert Pattinson to Sit on My Lap
Jennifer Love Hewitt has landed her dream job - she has been hired to cover the red carpet at the final "Twilight" movie premiere for TV show Access Hollywood. The die hard fan revealed she has yet to meet "Twilight" hero Robert Pattinson after he snubbed her at a photo signing, and now TV bosses have stepped in to make her wish come true.
Appearing on Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday, February 1, the actress told host Billy Bush, "I actually waited in line to take a picture of him (Pattinson) after the very first premiere for, like, an hour and 15 minutes and, as I got up to take my picture, they were like, 'Robert, are you tired?' He's like, 'Yes', and he left."
But then Bush offered her the job of a lifetime, asking Hewitt if she'd be interested in reporting on the red carpet at the next Twilight premiere. Thrilled Hewitt screamed and said, "Are you kidding? Really...? Oh my God... This is amazing... I'm gonna get (vampire) teeth... I'm gonna get him (Pattinson) to sit on my lap."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show