Jennifer Love Hewitt: I'm Gonna Get Robert Pattinson to Sit on My Lap
Jennifer Love Hewitt has landed her dream job - she has been hired to cover the red carpet at the final "Twilight" movie premiere for TV show Access Hollywood. The die hard fan revealed she has yet to meet "Twilight" hero Robert Pattinson after he snubbed her at a photo signing, and now TV bosses have stepped in to make her wish come true.
Appearing on Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday, February 1, the actress told host Billy Bush, "I actually waited in line to take a picture of him (Pattinson) after the very first premiere for, like, an hour and 15 minutes and, as I got up to take my picture, they were like, 'Robert, are you tired?' He's like, 'Yes', and he left."
But then Bush offered her the job of a lifetime, asking Hewitt if she'd be interested in reporting on the red carpet at the next Twilight premiere. Thrilled Hewitt screamed and said, "Are you kidding? Really...? Oh my God... This is amazing... I'm gonna get (vampire) teeth... I'm gonna get him (Pattinson) to sit on my lap."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says