Jaime Pressly Hit With Two Counts of DUI
Actress Jaime Pressly has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) following an arrest last month. The "My Name Is Earl" star's car was pulled over by police in Santa Monica, California for a suspected traffic violation on January 5 and she was taken into custody after struggling to complete a field sobriety test.
Pressly, who is free on $15,000 bail, has now been hit with two counts of DUI by the Santa Monica City Attorney and she faces up to six months behind bars if convicted, reports TMZ.com. The charges come after a tough few weeks for Pressly.
She filed for divorce from her husband Simran Singh on January 21, days after her arrest, and she has been accused of owing America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) a total of $637,149 in unpaid taxes.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation