Jaime Pressly Hit With Two Counts of DUI
Actress Jaime Pressly has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) following an arrest last month. The "My Name Is Earl" star's car was pulled over by police in Santa Monica, California for a suspected traffic violation on January 5 and she was taken into custody after struggling to complete a field sobriety test.
Pressly, who is free on $15,000 bail, has now been hit with two counts of DUI by the Santa Monica City Attorney and she faces up to six months behind bars if convicted, reports TMZ.com. The charges come after a tough few weeks for Pressly.
She filed for divorce from her husband Simran Singh on January 21, days after her arrest, and she has been accused of owing America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) a total of $637,149 in unpaid taxes.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour