Jaime Pressly Hit With Two Counts of DUI
Actress Jaime Pressly has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) following an arrest last month. The "My Name Is Earl" star's car was pulled over by police in Santa Monica, California for a suspected traffic violation on January 5 and she was taken into custody after struggling to complete a field sobriety test.
Pressly, who is free on $15,000 bail, has now been hit with two counts of DUI by the Santa Monica City Attorney and she faces up to six months behind bars if convicted, reports TMZ.com. The charges come after a tough few weeks for Pressly.
She filed for divorce from her husband Simran Singh on January 21, days after her arrest, and she has been accused of owing America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) a total of $637,149 in unpaid taxes.
More Jaime Pressly News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3