Jaime Pressly Hit With Two Counts of DUI
Actress Jaime Pressly has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) following an arrest last month. The "My Name Is Earl" star's car was pulled over by police in Santa Monica, California for a suspected traffic violation on January 5 and she was taken into custody after struggling to complete a field sobriety test.
Pressly, who is free on $15,000 bail, has now been hit with two counts of DUI by the Santa Monica City Attorney and she faces up to six months behind bars if convicted, reports TMZ.com. The charges come after a tough few weeks for Pressly.
She filed for divorce from her husband Simran Singh on January 21, days after her arrest, and she has been accused of owing America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) a total of $637,149 in unpaid taxes.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season