Jaime Pressly Hit With Two Counts of DUI
Actress Jaime Pressly has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) following an arrest last month. The "My Name Is Earl" star's car was pulled over by police in Santa Monica, California for a suspected traffic violation on January 5 and she was taken into custody after struggling to complete a field sobriety test.
Pressly, who is free on $15,000 bail, has now been hit with two counts of DUI by the Santa Monica City Attorney and she faces up to six months behind bars if convicted, reports TMZ.com. The charges come after a tough few weeks for Pressly.
She filed for divorce from her husband Simran Singh on January 21, days after her arrest, and she has been accused of owing America's Internal Revenue Service (IRS) a total of $637,149 in unpaid taxes.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'