Miranda Cosgrove Is Not Completely Over Ex-Boyfriend
"iCarly" star Miranda Cosgrove is nursing a broken heart after splitting from her boyfriend of three years. The 17 year old is refusing to name the mystery man, only revealing they met at work on her TV show. But the break-up has left her devastated and she is convinced her ex will forever be the "one who got away".
She tells Seventeen magazine, "I've only had one serious boyfriend, but we dated for three years. We broke up not that long ago. He's the one guy I really, really liked. People say they have that one person they never forget - I feel like that. Even though we don't talk too much anymore, he'll be the one who got away."
Cosgrove admits she never really understood the pain of a break-up before now - after crying her heart out and relying on her friends for support. She says, "My two best friends have gone through break-ups that were really hard, and I remember thinking, 'How could this be so hard and important to them?' Literally for months they were really upset and they couldn't get over it."
"I had no idea what it was like. And now that I've been through it, I totally understand. It was really hard." But the actress is slowly trying to move forward with her life and has started dating again, "I've been on two dates and I meet really nice people all the time, but I'm not completely over my ex. Right now I feel a little funny going out with people."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards