Sarah Lancaster Announces She Is Pregnant and Married
Actress Sarah Lancaster has wed her longterm boyfriend and announced she's pregnant with their first child - a day after her character gave birth on U.S. TV. The "Chuck" star, 30, exchanged vows with attorney Matthew Jacobs on Saturday, January 29 in a small, private ceremony in Southern California.
And the newlyweds are already preparing to start a family - Lancaster is due to give birth later this year, reports People.com. In a statement, the happy couple says, "It's a really happy time in our lives. We are thrilled to be starting a family and our wedding weekend was simply perfect."
Lancaster's "Chuck" character Ellie gave birth to a baby daughter on Monday night's episode. She's not the only celebrity to double up baby and engagement announcements - Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman did the same last year.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?