Sarah Lancaster Announces She Is Pregnant and Married
Actress Sarah Lancaster has wed her longterm boyfriend and announced she's pregnant with their first child - a day after her character gave birth on U.S. TV. The "Chuck" star, 30, exchanged vows with attorney Matthew Jacobs on Saturday, January 29 in a small, private ceremony in Southern California.
And the newlyweds are already preparing to start a family - Lancaster is due to give birth later this year, reports People.com. In a statement, the happy couple says, "It's a really happy time in our lives. We are thrilled to be starting a family and our wedding weekend was simply perfect."
Lancaster's "Chuck" character Ellie gave birth to a baby daughter on Monday night's episode. She's not the only celebrity to double up baby and engagement announcements - Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman did the same last year.
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record