Sarah Lancaster Announces She Is Pregnant and Married
Actress Sarah Lancaster has wed her longterm boyfriend and announced she's pregnant with their first child - a day after her character gave birth on U.S. TV. The "Chuck" star, 30, exchanged vows with attorney Matthew Jacobs on Saturday, January 29 in a small, private ceremony in Southern California.
And the newlyweds are already preparing to start a family - Lancaster is due to give birth later this year, reports People.com. In a statement, the happy couple says, "It's a really happy time in our lives. We are thrilled to be starting a family and our wedding weekend was simply perfect."
Lancaster's "Chuck" character Ellie gave birth to a baby daughter on Monday night's episode. She's not the only celebrity to double up baby and engagement announcements - Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman did the same last year.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt