Sarah Lancaster Announces She Is Pregnant and Married
Actress Sarah Lancaster has wed her longterm boyfriend and announced she's pregnant with their first child - a day after her character gave birth on U.S. TV. The "Chuck" star, 30, exchanged vows with attorney Matthew Jacobs on Saturday, January 29 in a small, private ceremony in Southern California.
And the newlyweds are already preparing to start a family - Lancaster is due to give birth later this year, reports People.com. In a statement, the happy couple says, "It's a really happy time in our lives. We are thrilled to be starting a family and our wedding weekend was simply perfect."
Lancaster's "Chuck" character Ellie gave birth to a baby daughter on Monday night's episode. She's not the only celebrity to double up baby and engagement announcements - Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman did the same last year.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?