Sarah Lancaster Announces She Is Pregnant and Married
Actress Sarah Lancaster has wed her longterm boyfriend and announced she's pregnant with their first child - a day after her character gave birth on U.S. TV. The "Chuck" star, 30, exchanged vows with attorney Matthew Jacobs on Saturday, January 29 in a small, private ceremony in Southern California.
And the newlyweds are already preparing to start a family - Lancaster is due to give birth later this year, reports People.com. In a statement, the happy couple says, "It's a really happy time in our lives. We are thrilled to be starting a family and our wedding weekend was simply perfect."
Lancaster's "Chuck" character Ellie gave birth to a baby daughter on Monday night's episode. She's not the only celebrity to double up baby and engagement announcements - Alicia Keys and Natalie Portman did the same last year.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed