Zsa Zsa Gabor Back in Hospital Again After Spitting Up Blood
Veteran actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is back in hospital after she started spitting up blood at her home in Bel-Air on Tuesday morning, February 1. The 93 year old was released from UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles last month after doctors had to amputate part of her right leg to prevent the spread of gangrene.
Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt reveals he's very worried about Gabor's latest medical emergency, telling TMZ.com, "There was lots of blood coming out of her mouth."
Despite her condition, her husband has slammed the directors of a funeral company for offering to donate a gold-plated casket for the ailing actress to be buried in. Bosses at The Golden Casket have pounced on the opportunity to gain free publicity by offering up a 24-karat gold casket worth $40,000 in the event of her death.
In a letter sent to Gabor and Van Anhalt, obtained by TMZ.com, the executives state, "We would like to honor Zsa Zsa Gabor by providing an exquisite, handcrafted, pure 24k gold casket... We believe Zsa Zsa would want to be forever remembered as she has always been in life - beautiful, elegant, uncompromising and completely original."
But the gesture has infuriated Von Anhalt and he has blasted The Golden Casket owners as "f**king sick people", adding that he will "take the casket and have the gold melted to get a nice ring out of it".
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert