Funeral Reunited Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
Whitney Houston and her ex-husband Bobby Brown reunited in Boston, Massachusetts on Monday, January 31 at the funeral of the R&B star's late mother. The singing superstar sang at a remembrance service for her former mother-in-law, Carole Brown, who died on January 20.
Houston performed twice during the ceremony, singing gospel song "Precious Lord Take My Hand" and later joining in as Brown's New Edition bandmates sang "Never Would Have Made It", according to TMZ.com.
Houston divorced Brown in 2007 and they are parents to a teenage daughter. There was a time when they were embroiled in a bitter custody battle and spousal support, but the judge ruled later, Houston goth full custody while Brown got no spousal support.
More Whitney Houston News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors