Funeral Reunited Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
Whitney Houston and her ex-husband Bobby Brown reunited in Boston, Massachusetts on Monday, January 31 at the funeral of the R&B star's late mother. The singing superstar sang at a remembrance service for her former mother-in-law, Carole Brown, who died on January 20.
Houston performed twice during the ceremony, singing gospel song "Precious Lord Take My Hand" and later joining in as Brown's New Edition bandmates sang "Never Would Have Made It", according to TMZ.com.
Houston divorced Brown in 2007 and they are parents to a teenage daughter. There was a time when they were embroiled in a bitter custody battle and spousal support, but the judge ruled later, Houston goth full custody while Brown got no spousal support.
More Whitney Houston News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016