Funeral Reunited Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
Whitney Houston and her ex-husband Bobby Brown reunited in Boston, Massachusetts on Monday, January 31 at the funeral of the R&B star's late mother. The singing superstar sang at a remembrance service for her former mother-in-law, Carole Brown, who died on January 20.
Houston performed twice during the ceremony, singing gospel song "Precious Lord Take My Hand" and later joining in as Brown's New Edition bandmates sang "Never Would Have Made It", according to TMZ.com.
Houston divorced Brown in 2007 and they are parents to a teenage daughter. There was a time when they were embroiled in a bitter custody battle and spousal support, but the judge ruled later, Houston goth full custody while Brown got no spousal support.
More Whitney Houston News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream