Funeral Reunited Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
Whitney Houston and her ex-husband Bobby Brown reunited in Boston, Massachusetts on Monday, January 31 at the funeral of the R&B star's late mother. The singing superstar sang at a remembrance service for her former mother-in-law, Carole Brown, who died on January 20.
Houston performed twice during the ceremony, singing gospel song "Precious Lord Take My Hand" and later joining in as Brown's New Edition bandmates sang "Never Would Have Made It", according to TMZ.com.
Houston divorced Brown in 2007 and they are parents to a teenage daughter. There was a time when they were embroiled in a bitter custody battle and spousal support, but the judge ruled later, Houston goth full custody while Brown got no spousal support.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch