Funeral Reunited Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
Whitney Houston and her ex-husband Bobby Brown reunited in Boston, Massachusetts on Monday, January 31 at the funeral of the R&B star's late mother. The singing superstar sang at a remembrance service for her former mother-in-law, Carole Brown, who died on January 20.
Houston performed twice during the ceremony, singing gospel song "Precious Lord Take My Hand" and later joining in as Brown's New Edition bandmates sang "Never Would Have Made It", according to TMZ.com.
Houston divorced Brown in 2007 and they are parents to a teenage daughter. There was a time when they were embroiled in a bitter custody battle and spousal support, but the judge ruled later, Houston goth full custody while Brown got no spousal support.
More Whitney Houston News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones