Jane Fonda and Her Wrinkles Appear on Magazine Cover
Jane Fonda has shunned airbrushing for her latest magazine photoshoot to show fans she isn't "perfect". The veteran actress appears on the cover of the latest issue of Good Housekeeping, and she asked for the pictures not to be digitally enhanced.
Fonda, 73, admits she worries younger women are comparing themselves to impossible standards of beauty and hopes she can help in some way. She says, "I feel so sorry for these young actresses coming up."
"There are always photographers everywhere, if they have a dimple in their buttock, there's a close-up of it in some gossip magazine. So there's this cult of perfection. Consequently all the young people who emulate celebrities think they have to look perfect and that's so destructive."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season