Jane Fonda and Her Wrinkles Appear on Magazine Cover
Jane Fonda has shunned airbrushing for her latest magazine photoshoot to show fans she isn't "perfect". The veteran actress appears on the cover of the latest issue of Good Housekeeping, and she asked for the pictures not to be digitally enhanced.
Fonda, 73, admits she worries younger women are comparing themselves to impossible standards of beauty and hopes she can help in some way. She says, "I feel so sorry for these young actresses coming up."
"There are always photographers everywhere, if they have a dimple in their buttock, there's a close-up of it in some gossip magazine. So there's this cult of perfection. Consequently all the young people who emulate celebrities think they have to look perfect and that's so destructive."
More Jane Fonda News
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty
- Booty-ful Kim Kardashian and BFF Larsa Pippen Enjoy Arcade Game on Memorial Day
- 'Iron Fist' Season 2 to Be Announced Soon
- Are They Dating? Charlie Puth and Lea Michele Spotted Having Dinner Together
- George Clooney Gets Travel Ban From Wife Amal as They Await Twins' Arrival
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life