Jane Fonda and Her Wrinkles Appear on Magazine Cover
Jane Fonda has shunned airbrushing for her latest magazine photoshoot to show fans she isn't "perfect". The veteran actress appears on the cover of the latest issue of Good Housekeeping, and she asked for the pictures not to be digitally enhanced.
Fonda, 73, admits she worries younger women are comparing themselves to impossible standards of beauty and hopes she can help in some way. She says, "I feel so sorry for these young actresses coming up."
"There are always photographers everywhere, if they have a dimple in their buttock, there's a close-up of it in some gossip magazine. So there's this cult of perfection. Consequently all the young people who emulate celebrities think they have to look perfect and that's so destructive."
More Jane Fonda News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges