Jane Fonda and Her Wrinkles Appear on Magazine Cover
Jane Fonda has shunned airbrushing for her latest magazine photoshoot to show fans she isn't "perfect". The veteran actress appears on the cover of the latest issue of Good Housekeeping, and she asked for the pictures not to be digitally enhanced.
Fonda, 73, admits she worries younger women are comparing themselves to impossible standards of beauty and hopes she can help in some way. She says, "I feel so sorry for these young actresses coming up."
"There are always photographers everywhere, if they have a dimple in their buttock, there's a close-up of it in some gossip magazine. So there's this cult of perfection. Consequently all the young people who emulate celebrities think they have to look perfect and that's so destructive."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson