Christina Milian and The-Dream Fight Over Justin Bieber
Christina Milian and The-Dream are heading back to court to fight over the rights to Justin Bieber's hit song "Baby", just months after agreeing to a "peaceful" divorce settlement. The singer/producer filed for divorce just nine days before Milian gave birth to their first child, daughter Violet, last February, insisting the relationship was "irretrievably broken".
They avoided an ugly legal battle by agreeing to an amicable divorce settlement last November. A lawyer for Milian said at the time, "Ms. Milian strongly believes that peaceful resolution is better for their child and that (sic) she is very pleased with the settlement and that it was accomplished out of court."
However, according to documents filed at a court in Atlanta, Georgia, and obtained by TMZ.com, Milian wants to re-negotiate the settlement to receive more financial support. The website reports she is also requesting a greater percentage of the royalties from Bieber's huge worldwide hit, which The-Dream and Milian co-wrote with other writers.
According to TMZ, Milian already received 10 per cent of The-Dream's publishing rights in the original settlement.
More Christina Milian News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3