Kelsey Grammer Has Booked a Luxurious Wedding
Kelsey Grammer has booked The Plaza hotel in New York City for his upcoming wedding reception, even though his divorce has yet to be finalized. The "Frasier" star is currently battling to end his marriage to longtime partner Camille so he can marry his new fiancee, Kayte Walsh, later this month.
It has now been revealed the actor has booked the premiere Manhattan venue for his wedding reception on February 25 and sent out invites to the ceremony, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
A source tells the publication, "Kelsey and Kayte have booked the Plaza ballroom for the reception. Despite the lavish surroundings, they want an intimate wedding with less than 150 guests. Kayte has laid out all the details, all the timings."
"The room will be decorated all in white, including a white cake. There will be a very tight guest list, and they won't allow cameras in. They're flying a lot of Kayte's family members in from England and putting them all up at The Plaza."
A representative for Grammer has confirmed the reception will take place at The Plaza.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal