Bret Michaels' Blood Pressure Dropped After Surgery, But He's Fine
Poison frontman Bret Michaels faced another health scare on Friday, January 28 when his blood pressure dropped to dangerously low levels just days after he had heart surgery. The rocker underwent an operation to repair a hole in his heart last week, months after doctors discovered the condition as they treated him for a near-fatal brain hemorrhage.
The surgery at a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona was hailed a success and Michaels was discharged on Wednesday, January 26 to continue his recovery at home. Now it has been revealed the star's blood pressure plunged just two days later.
According to People.com, tests showed that the drop in blood pressure was due to dehydration and exhaustion rather than stemming directly from the operation. Dr. Mansour Assar tells the website, "Bret suffered no setbacks and is fine. It's always good for patients to be evaluated when they're not feeling well."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?