Bret Michaels' Blood Pressure Dropped After Surgery, But He's Fine
Poison frontman Bret Michaels faced another health scare on Friday, January 28 when his blood pressure dropped to dangerously low levels just days after he had heart surgery. The rocker underwent an operation to repair a hole in his heart last week, months after doctors discovered the condition as they treated him for a near-fatal brain hemorrhage.
The surgery at a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona was hailed a success and Michaels was discharged on Wednesday, January 26 to continue his recovery at home. Now it has been revealed the star's blood pressure plunged just two days later.
According to People.com, tests showed that the drop in blood pressure was due to dehydration and exhaustion rather than stemming directly from the operation. Dr. Mansour Assar tells the website, "Bret suffered no setbacks and is fine. It's always good for patients to be evaluated when they're not feeling well."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal