Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor Join 'Savannah'
Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor are to team up on the big screen to tell the true story of an early 1900s tycoon who went into business with a freed slave. "The Passion of The Christ" star Caviezel will portray Ward Allen in the film, "Savannah", and Ejiofor his sidekick Christmas Moultrie.
Director Annette Haywood-Carter's historical film will also feature Bradley Whitford, Jack McBrayer and Hal Holbrook.
Haywood-Carter tells WENN, "Ward Allen was a romantic naturalist, an aristocrat who turned his back on a life of material comfort to become a market hunter. He and Christmas Moultrie became business partners, confidantes and life-long friends and together they tried to navigate the vicissitudes of social, industrial, environmental and personal change that threatened their way of life. This is an amazing cast, beyond my wildest imagination."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce