Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor Join 'Savannah'
Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor are to team up on the big screen to tell the true story of an early 1900s tycoon who went into business with a freed slave. "The Passion of The Christ" star Caviezel will portray Ward Allen in the film, "Savannah", and Ejiofor his sidekick Christmas Moultrie.
Director Annette Haywood-Carter's historical film will also feature Bradley Whitford, Jack McBrayer and Hal Holbrook.
Haywood-Carter tells WENN, "Ward Allen was a romantic naturalist, an aristocrat who turned his back on a life of material comfort to become a market hunter. He and Christmas Moultrie became business partners, confidantes and life-long friends and together they tried to navigate the vicissitudes of social, industrial, environmental and personal change that threatened their way of life. This is an amazing cast, beyond my wildest imagination."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors