Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor Join 'Savannah'
Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor are to team up on the big screen to tell the true story of an early 1900s tycoon who went into business with a freed slave. "The Passion of The Christ" star Caviezel will portray Ward Allen in the film, "Savannah", and Ejiofor his sidekick Christmas Moultrie.
Director Annette Haywood-Carter's historical film will also feature Bradley Whitford, Jack McBrayer and Hal Holbrook.
Haywood-Carter tells WENN, "Ward Allen was a romantic naturalist, an aristocrat who turned his back on a life of material comfort to become a market hunter. He and Christmas Moultrie became business partners, confidantes and life-long friends and together they tried to navigate the vicissitudes of social, industrial, environmental and personal change that threatened their way of life. This is an amazing cast, beyond my wildest imagination."
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'