Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor Join 'Savannah'
Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor are to team up on the big screen to tell the true story of an early 1900s tycoon who went into business with a freed slave. "The Passion of The Christ" star Caviezel will portray Ward Allen in the film, "Savannah", and Ejiofor his sidekick Christmas Moultrie.
Director Annette Haywood-Carter's historical film will also feature Bradley Whitford, Jack McBrayer and Hal Holbrook.
Haywood-Carter tells WENN, "Ward Allen was a romantic naturalist, an aristocrat who turned his back on a life of material comfort to become a market hunter. He and Christmas Moultrie became business partners, confidantes and life-long friends and together they tried to navigate the vicissitudes of social, industrial, environmental and personal change that threatened their way of life. This is an amazing cast, beyond my wildest imagination."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof