Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor Join 'Savannah'
Jim Caviezel and Chiwetel Ejiofor are to team up on the big screen to tell the true story of an early 1900s tycoon who went into business with a freed slave. "The Passion of The Christ" star Caviezel will portray Ward Allen in the film, "Savannah", and Ejiofor his sidekick Christmas Moultrie.
Director Annette Haywood-Carter's historical film will also feature Bradley Whitford, Jack McBrayer and Hal Holbrook.
Haywood-Carter tells WENN, "Ward Allen was a romantic naturalist, an aristocrat who turned his back on a life of material comfort to become a market hunter. He and Christmas Moultrie became business partners, confidantes and life-long friends and together they tried to navigate the vicissitudes of social, industrial, environmental and personal change that threatened their way of life. This is an amazing cast, beyond my wildest imagination."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics