Kim Kardashian Mad Her Nipples Are Shown on W Mag
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has vowed "never" to pose nude again after accusing editors at a top fashion magazine of failing to honor a promise to depict her naked form tastefully. The socialite bared all for the November issue of W Magazine, wearing only silver body paint.
She claims editors agreed to cover up parts of the image to preserve her modesty, but she was shocked to see the finished product - with her nipples on show. Her reaction was caught on camera for her new reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", and she was clearly horrified by the picture when the footage aired in the U.S. on Sunday, January 30, insisting even her famous Playboy spread in 2007 wasn't as bad as the W shoot.
And the shock was enough to prompt Kardashian to refuse to strip off ever again. On the episode, she says, "Oh my God, I'm more naked than I was in Playboy. I'm so mad right now. (W editors) promised I would be covered with artwork - you can see the nipples! The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of... I've definitely learned my lesson. I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set