Kim Kardashian Mad Her Nipples Are Shown on W Mag
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has vowed "never" to pose nude again after accusing editors at a top fashion magazine of failing to honor a promise to depict her naked form tastefully. The socialite bared all for the November issue of W Magazine, wearing only silver body paint.
She claims editors agreed to cover up parts of the image to preserve her modesty, but she was shocked to see the finished product - with her nipples on show. Her reaction was caught on camera for her new reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", and she was clearly horrified by the picture when the footage aired in the U.S. on Sunday, January 30, insisting even her famous Playboy spread in 2007 wasn't as bad as the W shoot.
And the shock was enough to prompt Kardashian to refuse to strip off ever again. On the episode, she says, "Oh my God, I'm more naked than I was in Playboy. I'm so mad right now. (W editors) promised I would be covered with artwork - you can see the nipples! The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of... I've definitely learned my lesson. I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson