Kim Kardashian Mad Her Nipples Are Shown on W Mag
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has vowed "never" to pose nude again after accusing editors at a top fashion magazine of failing to honor a promise to depict her naked form tastefully. The socialite bared all for the November issue of W Magazine, wearing only silver body paint.
She claims editors agreed to cover up parts of the image to preserve her modesty, but she was shocked to see the finished product - with her nipples on show. Her reaction was caught on camera for her new reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", and she was clearly horrified by the picture when the footage aired in the U.S. on Sunday, January 30, insisting even her famous Playboy spread in 2007 wasn't as bad as the W shoot.
And the shock was enough to prompt Kardashian to refuse to strip off ever again. On the episode, she says, "Oh my God, I'm more naked than I was in Playboy. I'm so mad right now. (W editors) promised I would be covered with artwork - you can see the nipples! The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of... I've definitely learned my lesson. I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4