Corey Feldman Upset at SAG for Snubbing Corey Haim
Actor Corey Feldman has taken aim at the Screen Actors Guild Awards organizers for omitting his late pal Corey Haim from their 2011 In Memoriam tribute during the telecast on Sunday, January 30 night.
"The Lost Boys" star was stunned when his friend, who died last year, wasn't mentioned in the annual tribute to actors who had passed away in the previous 12 months. And he can only imagine the organizers decided not to include him.
He says, "We have become used to not being honored by our peers in the industry." Feldman is now hoping his late pal isn't ignored when the Oscars air later this month. He adds, "I have faith the Academy will make a wiser choice."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?