Corey Feldman Upset at SAG for Snubbing Corey Haim
Actor Corey Feldman has taken aim at the Screen Actors Guild Awards organizers for omitting his late pal Corey Haim from their 2011 In Memoriam tribute during the telecast on Sunday, January 30 night.
"The Lost Boys" star was stunned when his friend, who died last year, wasn't mentioned in the annual tribute to actors who had passed away in the previous 12 months. And he can only imagine the organizers decided not to include him.
He says, "We have become used to not being honored by our peers in the industry." Feldman is now hoping his late pal isn't ignored when the Oscars air later this month. He adds, "I have faith the Academy will make a wiser choice."
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer