Corey Feldman Upset at SAG for Snubbing Corey Haim
Actor Corey Feldman has taken aim at the Screen Actors Guild Awards organizers for omitting his late pal Corey Haim from their 2011 In Memoriam tribute during the telecast on Sunday, January 30 night.
"The Lost Boys" star was stunned when his friend, who died last year, wasn't mentioned in the annual tribute to actors who had passed away in the previous 12 months. And he can only imagine the organizers decided not to include him.
He says, "We have become used to not being honored by our peers in the industry." Feldman is now hoping his late pal isn't ignored when the Oscars air later this month. He adds, "I have faith the Academy will make a wiser choice."
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?