Corey Feldman Upset at SAG for Snubbing Corey Haim
Actor Corey Feldman has taken aim at the Screen Actors Guild Awards organizers for omitting his late pal Corey Haim from their 2011 In Memoriam tribute during the telecast on Sunday, January 30 night.
"The Lost Boys" star was stunned when his friend, who died last year, wasn't mentioned in the annual tribute to actors who had passed away in the previous 12 months. And he can only imagine the organizers decided not to include him.
He says, "We have become used to not being honored by our peers in the industry." Feldman is now hoping his late pal isn't ignored when the Oscars air later this month. He adds, "I have faith the Academy will make a wiser choice."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says