Charlie Sheen Is So Self-Destructive and in Suicide Binge, Porn Star Says
A porn star has revealed all about last week's wild party at Charlie Sheen's house, which ended when the actor was stretchered out and hospitalized. Adult actress Kacey Jordan agreed to be interviewed on TV and told ABC reporter Ashleigh Banfield she was shocked by the host's alcohol and drug intake, suggesting Sheen didn't seem to care if he lived or died.
She says, "I've never seen someone so self-destructive and able to take in so much at once. I thought maybe it was almost like a suicide binge." Jordan was reportedly offered $5,000 to attend the party at Sheen's home. She wound up making more than $30,000. She insists Sheen was nothing like the polished, quick-witted star she sees on TV - he was a disheveled mess: "He's wearing an all-white shirt... covered in wine stains. All the way down him... I was thinking that I was gonna meet the Charlie Sheen that I see on TV. Not the one that's, like, in shambles and wrecked."
Jordan tells Banfield she was one of five women at the party. She also made unconfirmed claims about Sheen's drug use at the party. Sheen's representatives have released a statement to ABC News, saying, "It is a shame that during this time, while Mr. Sheen has sought treatment on his own, opportunistic women are trying to take advantage of his celebrity status."
The actor has checked into rehab following his hospital stay for a hiatal hernia. Reports suggest he'll stay at the treatment center for three months.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris