Charlie Sheen Is So Self-Destructive and in Suicide Binge, Porn Star Says
A porn star has revealed all about last week's wild party at Charlie Sheen's house, which ended when the actor was stretchered out and hospitalized. Adult actress Kacey Jordan agreed to be interviewed on TV and told ABC reporter Ashleigh Banfield she was shocked by the host's alcohol and drug intake, suggesting Sheen didn't seem to care if he lived or died.
She says, "I've never seen someone so self-destructive and able to take in so much at once. I thought maybe it was almost like a suicide binge." Jordan was reportedly offered $5,000 to attend the party at Sheen's home. She wound up making more than $30,000. She insists Sheen was nothing like the polished, quick-witted star she sees on TV - he was a disheveled mess: "He's wearing an all-white shirt... covered in wine stains. All the way down him... I was thinking that I was gonna meet the Charlie Sheen that I see on TV. Not the one that's, like, in shambles and wrecked."
Jordan tells Banfield she was one of five women at the party. She also made unconfirmed claims about Sheen's drug use at the party. Sheen's representatives have released a statement to ABC News, saying, "It is a shame that during this time, while Mr. Sheen has sought treatment on his own, opportunistic women are trying to take advantage of his celebrity status."
The actor has checked into rehab following his hospital stay for a hiatal hernia. Reports suggest he'll stay at the treatment center for three months.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.