Producer of '9/11' Documentary Arrested on Drug Charges
A producer behind a controversial 9/11 documentary has been arrested on drug charges in New York. Korey Rowe, 27, was arrested alongside a 19-year-old man last week after they were busted allegedly selling heroin to an undercover police officer.
Rowe was arraigned on Friday, January 28 on a felony count of criminal sale of a controlled substance. He was released from Otsego County Jail after posting $10,000 bail.
Rowe hit headlines in 2006 for producing controversial documentary "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup", which challenged the official explanation behind the World Trade Center terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, blaming conspiracy theories instead.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch