Producer of '9/11' Documentary Arrested on Drug Charges
A producer behind a controversial 9/11 documentary has been arrested on drug charges in New York. Korey Rowe, 27, was arrested alongside a 19-year-old man last week after they were busted allegedly selling heroin to an undercover police officer.
Rowe was arraigned on Friday, January 28 on a felony count of criminal sale of a controlled substance. He was released from Otsego County Jail after posting $10,000 bail.
Rowe hit headlines in 2006 for producing controversial documentary "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup", which challenged the official explanation behind the World Trade Center terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, blaming conspiracy theories instead.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos