Producer of '9/11' Documentary Arrested on Drug Charges
A producer behind a controversial 9/11 documentary has been arrested on drug charges in New York. Korey Rowe, 27, was arrested alongside a 19-year-old man last week after they were busted allegedly selling heroin to an undercover police officer.
Rowe was arraigned on Friday, January 28 on a felony count of criminal sale of a controlled substance. He was released from Otsego County Jail after posting $10,000 bail.
Rowe hit headlines in 2006 for producing controversial documentary "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup", which challenged the official explanation behind the World Trade Center terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, blaming conspiracy theories instead.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'