Producer of '9/11' Documentary Arrested on Drug Charges
A producer behind a controversial 9/11 documentary has been arrested on drug charges in New York. Korey Rowe, 27, was arrested alongside a 19-year-old man last week after they were busted allegedly selling heroin to an undercover police officer.
Rowe was arraigned on Friday, January 28 on a felony count of criminal sale of a controlled substance. He was released from Otsego County Jail after posting $10,000 bail.
Rowe hit headlines in 2006 for producing controversial documentary "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup", which challenged the official explanation behind the World Trade Center terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, blaming conspiracy theories instead.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie