Producer of '9/11' Documentary Arrested on Drug Charges
A producer behind a controversial 9/11 documentary has been arrested on drug charges in New York. Korey Rowe, 27, was arrested alongside a 19-year-old man last week after they were busted allegedly selling heroin to an undercover police officer.
Rowe was arraigned on Friday, January 28 on a felony count of criminal sale of a controlled substance. He was released from Otsego County Jail after posting $10,000 bail.
Rowe hit headlines in 2006 for producing controversial documentary "Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup", which challenged the official explanation behind the World Trade Center terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, blaming conspiracy theories instead.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences