David Arquette Quits 'Beacher's Madhouse' to Focus on Health
Troubled actor David Arquette's dreams of becoming a vaudeville impresario have taken a hit - he has quit as Jeff Beacher's sidekick as the showman prepares to launch his "Madhouse" in Los Angeles. Arquette has chosen to put his health before his nightlife career after a stint in rehab to deal with an alcohol problem, and so he has ended his professional relationship with "Beacher's Madhouse".
A statement obtained by X17online.com reads, "David and Jeff have dissolved their partnership. David remains a big fan of 'Beacher's Madhouse'... but he is concentrating on his health and well being right now." Prior to his month-long rehab stint, which he completed on Sunday, January 30, Arquette announced he had separated from his wife Courteney Cox.
"Beacher's Madhouse" will open its doors at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in March for previews. The vaudeville show was a long-running hit in Las Vegas before Arquette teamed up with Beacher with a view to bringing the racy revue to Los Angeles.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck