David Arquette Quits 'Beacher's Madhouse' to Focus on Health
Troubled actor David Arquette's dreams of becoming a vaudeville impresario have taken a hit - he has quit as Jeff Beacher's sidekick as the showman prepares to launch his "Madhouse" in Los Angeles. Arquette has chosen to put his health before his nightlife career after a stint in rehab to deal with an alcohol problem, and so he has ended his professional relationship with "Beacher's Madhouse".
A statement obtained by X17online.com reads, "David and Jeff have dissolved their partnership. David remains a big fan of 'Beacher's Madhouse'... but he is concentrating on his health and well being right now." Prior to his month-long rehab stint, which he completed on Sunday, January 30, Arquette announced he had separated from his wife Courteney Cox.
"Beacher's Madhouse" will open its doors at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in March for previews. The vaudeville show was a long-running hit in Las Vegas before Arquette teamed up with Beacher with a view to bringing the racy revue to Los Angeles.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?