David Arquette Quits 'Beacher's Madhouse' to Focus on Health
Troubled actor David Arquette's dreams of becoming a vaudeville impresario have taken a hit - he has quit as Jeff Beacher's sidekick as the showman prepares to launch his "Madhouse" in Los Angeles. Arquette has chosen to put his health before his nightlife career after a stint in rehab to deal with an alcohol problem, and so he has ended his professional relationship with "Beacher's Madhouse".
A statement obtained by X17online.com reads, "David and Jeff have dissolved their partnership. David remains a big fan of 'Beacher's Madhouse'... but he is concentrating on his health and well being right now." Prior to his month-long rehab stint, which he completed on Sunday, January 30, Arquette announced he had separated from his wife Courteney Cox.
"Beacher's Madhouse" will open its doors at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in March for previews. The vaudeville show was a long-running hit in Las Vegas before Arquette teamed up with Beacher with a view to bringing the racy revue to Los Angeles.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones