David Arquette Quits 'Beacher's Madhouse' to Focus on Health
Troubled actor David Arquette's dreams of becoming a vaudeville impresario have taken a hit - he has quit as Jeff Beacher's sidekick as the showman prepares to launch his "Madhouse" in Los Angeles. Arquette has chosen to put his health before his nightlife career after a stint in rehab to deal with an alcohol problem, and so he has ended his professional relationship with "Beacher's Madhouse".
A statement obtained by X17online.com reads, "David and Jeff have dissolved their partnership. David remains a big fan of 'Beacher's Madhouse'... but he is concentrating on his health and well being right now." Prior to his month-long rehab stint, which he completed on Sunday, January 30, Arquette announced he had separated from his wife Courteney Cox.
"Beacher's Madhouse" will open its doors at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in March for previews. The vaudeville show was a long-running hit in Las Vegas before Arquette teamed up with Beacher with a view to bringing the racy revue to Los Angeles.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service