David Arquette Quits 'Beacher's Madhouse' to Focus on Health
Troubled actor David Arquette's dreams of becoming a vaudeville impresario have taken a hit - he has quit as Jeff Beacher's sidekick as the showman prepares to launch his "Madhouse" in Los Angeles. Arquette has chosen to put his health before his nightlife career after a stint in rehab to deal with an alcohol problem, and so he has ended his professional relationship with "Beacher's Madhouse".
A statement obtained by X17online.com reads, "David and Jeff have dissolved their partnership. David remains a big fan of 'Beacher's Madhouse'... but he is concentrating on his health and well being right now." Prior to his month-long rehab stint, which he completed on Sunday, January 30, Arquette announced he had separated from his wife Courteney Cox.
"Beacher's Madhouse" will open its doors at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in March for previews. The vaudeville show was a long-running hit in Las Vegas before Arquette teamed up with Beacher with a view to bringing the racy revue to Los Angeles.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist