Natalie Portman Most Desirable, Charlie Sheen Least
Natalie Portman has topped a poll to find Hollywood's most desirable wife - while Charlie Sheen has been named the least wanted husband. The "Black Swan" actress saw off competition from Megan Fox, British singer Cheryl Cole and Prince William's bride-to-be, Kate Middleton, to be crowned the Most Desirable Celebrity Wife in a poll by U.K. planning service My OK! Wedding.
The least popular fantasy husband was Sheen, who checked into rehab last week following his hospitalization for a hernia, while scandal-plagued Mel Gibson was a close second. Britain's Prince Harry was voted the most desirable husband, topping his engaged brother William and Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson.
"Rehab" hitmaker Amy Winehouse was voted the Least Desirable Celebrity Wife, with reformed wild child Lindsay Lohan and singer Britney Spears trailing in second and third.
A spokesperson for My OK! Wedding says, "We were stunned by the results. The least attractive celeb brides and grooms were the party monsters... And amazingly, now that Harry has cleaned up his act and proven himself to the world with his work in Afghanistan, he has topped the poll beating all the expected candidates like Robert Pattinson and even his brother William."
More Natalie Portman News
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces