Natalie Portman Most Desirable, Charlie Sheen Least
Natalie Portman has topped a poll to find Hollywood's most desirable wife - while Charlie Sheen has been named the least wanted husband. The "Black Swan" actress saw off competition from Megan Fox, British singer Cheryl Cole and Prince William's bride-to-be, Kate Middleton, to be crowned the Most Desirable Celebrity Wife in a poll by U.K. planning service My OK! Wedding.
The least popular fantasy husband was Sheen, who checked into rehab last week following his hospitalization for a hernia, while scandal-plagued Mel Gibson was a close second. Britain's Prince Harry was voted the most desirable husband, topping his engaged brother William and Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson.
"Rehab" hitmaker Amy Winehouse was voted the Least Desirable Celebrity Wife, with reformed wild child Lindsay Lohan and singer Britney Spears trailing in second and third.
A spokesperson for My OK! Wedding says, "We were stunned by the results. The least attractive celeb brides and grooms were the party monsters... And amazingly, now that Harry has cleaned up his act and proven himself to the world with his work in Afghanistan, he has topped the poll beating all the expected candidates like Robert Pattinson and even his brother William."
More Natalie Portman News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen