Natalie Portman Most Desirable, Charlie Sheen Least
Natalie Portman has topped a poll to find Hollywood's most desirable wife - while Charlie Sheen has been named the least wanted husband. The "Black Swan" actress saw off competition from Megan Fox, British singer Cheryl Cole and Prince William's bride-to-be, Kate Middleton, to be crowned the Most Desirable Celebrity Wife in a poll by U.K. planning service My OK! Wedding.
The least popular fantasy husband was Sheen, who checked into rehab last week following his hospitalization for a hernia, while scandal-plagued Mel Gibson was a close second. Britain's Prince Harry was voted the most desirable husband, topping his engaged brother William and Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson.
"Rehab" hitmaker Amy Winehouse was voted the Least Desirable Celebrity Wife, with reformed wild child Lindsay Lohan and singer Britney Spears trailing in second and third.
A spokesperson for My OK! Wedding says, "We were stunned by the results. The least attractive celeb brides and grooms were the party monsters... And amazingly, now that Harry has cleaned up his act and proven himself to the world with his work in Afghanistan, he has topped the poll beating all the expected candidates like Robert Pattinson and even his brother William."
More Natalie Portman News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame