Natalie Portman Most Desirable, Charlie Sheen Least
Natalie Portman has topped a poll to find Hollywood's most desirable wife - while Charlie Sheen has been named the least wanted husband. The "Black Swan" actress saw off competition from Megan Fox, British singer Cheryl Cole and Prince William's bride-to-be, Kate Middleton, to be crowned the Most Desirable Celebrity Wife in a poll by U.K. planning service My OK! Wedding.
The least popular fantasy husband was Sheen, who checked into rehab last week following his hospitalization for a hernia, while scandal-plagued Mel Gibson was a close second. Britain's Prince Harry was voted the most desirable husband, topping his engaged brother William and Hollywood heartthrob Robert Pattinson.
"Rehab" hitmaker Amy Winehouse was voted the Least Desirable Celebrity Wife, with reformed wild child Lindsay Lohan and singer Britney Spears trailing in second and third.
A spokesperson for My OK! Wedding says, "We were stunned by the results. The least attractive celeb brides and grooms were the party monsters... And amazingly, now that Harry has cleaned up his act and proven himself to the world with his work in Afghanistan, he has topped the poll beating all the expected candidates like Robert Pattinson and even his brother William."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story