Tracy Morgan 'Feeling Great' After Kidney Transplant
Tracy Morgan has confirmed he is "feeling great" after his recent kidney transplant and was up and about just four days after the operation. The "30 Rock" star, who suffers from diabetes, underwent surgery in December and he made his first public appearance since the operation at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 30.
Morgan reveals he recovered very quickly and was well enough to attend a New York Knicks basketball game just days after the operation. He tells Access Hollywood, "I'm feeling great. I'm feeling brand new. Brand new... I was ready to go to work four days later. Four days later, I mean (I) was at the (Knicks) game and it was great, I feel great."
Morgan also admits the successful surgery has made him even more determined to help raise awareness for others suffering similar health problems. He adds, "I'm a champion in that cause, and whatever the kidney people need from me they have, 'cause I experienced it, and I champion that cause."
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?