Tracy Morgan 'Feeling Great' After Kidney Transplant
Tracy Morgan has confirmed he is "feeling great" after his recent kidney transplant and was up and about just four days after the operation. The "30 Rock" star, who suffers from diabetes, underwent surgery in December and he made his first public appearance since the operation at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 30.
Morgan reveals he recovered very quickly and was well enough to attend a New York Knicks basketball game just days after the operation. He tells Access Hollywood, "I'm feeling great. I'm feeling brand new. Brand new... I was ready to go to work four days later. Four days later, I mean (I) was at the (Knicks) game and it was great, I feel great."
Morgan also admits the successful surgery has made him even more determined to help raise awareness for others suffering similar health problems. He adds, "I'm a champion in that cause, and whatever the kidney people need from me they have, 'cause I experienced it, and I champion that cause."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'