Tracy Morgan 'Feeling Great' After Kidney Transplant
Tracy Morgan has confirmed he is "feeling great" after his recent kidney transplant and was up and about just four days after the operation. The "30 Rock" star, who suffers from diabetes, underwent surgery in December and he made his first public appearance since the operation at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 30.
Morgan reveals he recovered very quickly and was well enough to attend a New York Knicks basketball game just days after the operation. He tells Access Hollywood, "I'm feeling great. I'm feeling brand new. Brand new... I was ready to go to work four days later. Four days later, I mean (I) was at the (Knicks) game and it was great, I feel great."
Morgan also admits the successful surgery has made him even more determined to help raise awareness for others suffering similar health problems. He adds, "I'm a champion in that cause, and whatever the kidney people need from me they have, 'cause I experienced it, and I champion that cause."
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two