Tracy Morgan 'Feeling Great' After Kidney Transplant
Tracy Morgan has confirmed he is "feeling great" after his recent kidney transplant and was up and about just four days after the operation. The "30 Rock" star, who suffers from diabetes, underwent surgery in December and he made his first public appearance since the operation at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 30.
Morgan reveals he recovered very quickly and was well enough to attend a New York Knicks basketball game just days after the operation. He tells Access Hollywood, "I'm feeling great. I'm feeling brand new. Brand new... I was ready to go to work four days later. Four days later, I mean (I) was at the (Knicks) game and it was great, I feel great."
Morgan also admits the successful surgery has made him even more determined to help raise awareness for others suffering similar health problems. He adds, "I'm a champion in that cause, and whatever the kidney people need from me they have, 'cause I experienced it, and I champion that cause."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7