Elizabeth Hurley Teaching Her Parrot to Talk
Elizabeth Hurley is holding speech therapy classes - to teach her pet parrot to talk. The actress/model was given the exotic bird as a Christmas present last year and she has already heard her feathered friend say 'Hello'.
The female bird, named Ping Pong, has also shown her cheeky side by wolf-whistling at the British beauty - and now Hurley is giving her lessons to improve her English. Taking to her Twitter.com blog, Austin Powers star Hurley writes, "She's said 'hello', wolf whistled and giggled."
"She's also been practicing her nipping... Ping Pong is at her sweetest and we're having a speech class. 'Hello Baby' and 'Meeeow' are on today's syllabus... Still haven't had any parrot screeches and squawks, but lots of beautifully enunciated 'hellos' and some saucy wolf whistles."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival