Elizabeth Hurley Teaching Her Parrot to Talk
Elizabeth Hurley is holding speech therapy classes - to teach her pet parrot to talk. The actress/model was given the exotic bird as a Christmas present last year and she has already heard her feathered friend say 'Hello'.
The female bird, named Ping Pong, has also shown her cheeky side by wolf-whistling at the British beauty - and now Hurley is giving her lessons to improve her English. Taking to her Twitter.com blog, Austin Powers star Hurley writes, "She's said 'hello', wolf whistled and giggled."
"She's also been practicing her nipping... Ping Pong is at her sweetest and we're having a speech class. 'Hello Baby' and 'Meeeow' are on today's syllabus... Still haven't had any parrot screeches and squawks, but lots of beautifully enunciated 'hellos' and some saucy wolf whistles."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story