Elizabeth Hurley Teaching Her Parrot to Talk
Elizabeth Hurley is holding speech therapy classes - to teach her pet parrot to talk. The actress/model was given the exotic bird as a Christmas present last year and she has already heard her feathered friend say 'Hello'.
The female bird, named Ping Pong, has also shown her cheeky side by wolf-whistling at the British beauty - and now Hurley is giving her lessons to improve her English. Taking to her Twitter.com blog, Austin Powers star Hurley writes, "She's said 'hello', wolf whistled and giggled."
"She's also been practicing her nipping... Ping Pong is at her sweetest and we're having a speech class. 'Hello Baby' and 'Meeeow' are on today's syllabus... Still haven't had any parrot screeches and squawks, but lots of beautifully enunciated 'hellos' and some saucy wolf whistles."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says