Elizabeth Hurley Teaching Her Parrot to Talk
Elizabeth Hurley is holding speech therapy classes - to teach her pet parrot to talk. The actress/model was given the exotic bird as a Christmas present last year and she has already heard her feathered friend say 'Hello'.
The female bird, named Ping Pong, has also shown her cheeky side by wolf-whistling at the British beauty - and now Hurley is giving her lessons to improve her English. Taking to her Twitter.com blog, Austin Powers star Hurley writes, "She's said 'hello', wolf whistled and giggled."
"She's also been practicing her nipping... Ping Pong is at her sweetest and we're having a speech class. 'Hello Baby' and 'Meeeow' are on today's syllabus... Still haven't had any parrot screeches and squawks, but lots of beautifully enunciated 'hellos' and some saucy wolf whistles."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune