Elizabeth Hurley Teaching Her Parrot to Talk
Elizabeth Hurley is holding speech therapy classes - to teach her pet parrot to talk. The actress/model was given the exotic bird as a Christmas present last year and she has already heard her feathered friend say 'Hello'.
The female bird, named Ping Pong, has also shown her cheeky side by wolf-whistling at the British beauty - and now Hurley is giving her lessons to improve her English. Taking to her Twitter.com blog, Austin Powers star Hurley writes, "She's said 'hello', wolf whistled and giggled."
"She's also been practicing her nipping... Ping Pong is at her sweetest and we're having a speech class. 'Hello Baby' and 'Meeeow' are on today's syllabus... Still haven't had any parrot screeches and squawks, but lots of beautifully enunciated 'hellos' and some saucy wolf whistles."
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert