Andrew Garfield Rules Out Flirting With Girls in Bars
Actor Andrew Garfield refuses to flirt with girls in bars - because he finds using chat-up lines "inappropriate and crass". The Brit, who is tipped for superstardom after winning the role of "Spider-Man" in an upcoming blockbuster, is in a relationship with actress Shannon Woodward. But he's adamant if he was single he would never approach women in clubs for a date - insisting using pick-up lines on strangers kills the "romance".
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm terrible. I have absolutely no idea. I've also always kind of baulked at the concept of 'the game'. You have all these automaton men going into bars saying the same lines, kind of half-insulting a girl in the hope they're going to sleep with them."
"It's just so inappropriate and crass and it takes all the romance and mystery out of courtship and out of meeting someone and just sparking something. I always just like to leave that stuff up to chance."
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound