Andrew Garfield Rules Out Flirting With Girls in Bars
Actor Andrew Garfield refuses to flirt with girls in bars - because he finds using chat-up lines "inappropriate and crass". The Brit, who is tipped for superstardom after winning the role of "Spider-Man" in an upcoming blockbuster, is in a relationship with actress Shannon Woodward. But he's adamant if he was single he would never approach women in clubs for a date - insisting using pick-up lines on strangers kills the "romance".
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm terrible. I have absolutely no idea. I've also always kind of baulked at the concept of 'the game'. You have all these automaton men going into bars saying the same lines, kind of half-insulting a girl in the hope they're going to sleep with them."
"It's just so inappropriate and crass and it takes all the romance and mystery out of courtship and out of meeting someone and just sparking something. I always just like to leave that stuff up to chance."
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors