Andrew Garfield Rules Out Flirting With Girls in Bars
Actor Andrew Garfield refuses to flirt with girls in bars - because he finds using chat-up lines "inappropriate and crass". The Brit, who is tipped for superstardom after winning the role of "Spider-Man" in an upcoming blockbuster, is in a relationship with actress Shannon Woodward. But he's adamant if he was single he would never approach women in clubs for a date - insisting using pick-up lines on strangers kills the "romance".
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm terrible. I have absolutely no idea. I've also always kind of baulked at the concept of 'the game'. You have all these automaton men going into bars saying the same lines, kind of half-insulting a girl in the hope they're going to sleep with them."
"It's just so inappropriate and crass and it takes all the romance and mystery out of courtship and out of meeting someone and just sparking something. I always just like to leave that stuff up to chance."
More Andrew Garfield News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby