Andrew Garfield Rules Out Flirting With Girls in Bars
Actor Andrew Garfield refuses to flirt with girls in bars - because he finds using chat-up lines "inappropriate and crass". The Brit, who is tipped for superstardom after winning the role of "Spider-Man" in an upcoming blockbuster, is in a relationship with actress Shannon Woodward. But he's adamant if he was single he would never approach women in clubs for a date - insisting using pick-up lines on strangers kills the "romance".
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm terrible. I have absolutely no idea. I've also always kind of baulked at the concept of 'the game'. You have all these automaton men going into bars saying the same lines, kind of half-insulting a girl in the hope they're going to sleep with them."
"It's just so inappropriate and crass and it takes all the romance and mystery out of courtship and out of meeting someone and just sparking something. I always just like to leave that stuff up to chance."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush