Andrew Garfield Rules Out Flirting With Girls in Bars
Actor Andrew Garfield refuses to flirt with girls in bars - because he finds using chat-up lines "inappropriate and crass". The Brit, who is tipped for superstardom after winning the role of "Spider-Man" in an upcoming blockbuster, is in a relationship with actress Shannon Woodward. But he's adamant if he was single he would never approach women in clubs for a date - insisting using pick-up lines on strangers kills the "romance".
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm terrible. I have absolutely no idea. I've also always kind of baulked at the concept of 'the game'. You have all these automaton men going into bars saying the same lines, kind of half-insulting a girl in the hope they're going to sleep with them."
"It's just so inappropriate and crass and it takes all the romance and mystery out of courtship and out of meeting someone and just sparking something. I always just like to leave that stuff up to chance."
More Andrew Garfield News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture