Usher Gives David Beckham's Kids Dance Lessons
Soccer ace David Beckham has recruited a superstar entertainer to give his sons dance lessons - he's asked Usher to teach them his moves. The sports star wants his trio of boys, Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, four, to learn how to groove - and he's managed to convince the "Yeah!" singer to share his expertise with the youngsters.
Usher tells Britian's Daily Mirror, "David's a good friend of mine. I got a call from him about two months ago and we were catching up. One of the things we talked about was that he wanted his sons to have dance lessons."
"He wanted to start them off in Los Angeles and I said that I'd help. He thought it would be fun for them. It would be good to catch up with them, they're such a pleasant family." Little Cruz began showing off his dance skills when he was just three - his pop star mum Victoria Adams invited him on stage during her Spice Girls tour to thrill crowds with his break-dancing.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'