Usher Gives David Beckham's Kids Dance Lessons
Soccer ace David Beckham has recruited a superstar entertainer to give his sons dance lessons - he's asked Usher to teach them his moves. The sports star wants his trio of boys, Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, four, to learn how to groove - and he's managed to convince the "Yeah!" singer to share his expertise with the youngsters.
Usher tells Britian's Daily Mirror, "David's a good friend of mine. I got a call from him about two months ago and we were catching up. One of the things we talked about was that he wanted his sons to have dance lessons."
"He wanted to start them off in Los Angeles and I said that I'd help. He thought it would be fun for them. It would be good to catch up with them, they're such a pleasant family." Little Cruz began showing off his dance skills when he was just three - his pop star mum Victoria Adams invited him on stage during her Spice Girls tour to thrill crowds with his break-dancing.
More Usher News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris