Usher Gives David Beckham's Kids Dance Lessons
Soccer ace David Beckham has recruited a superstar entertainer to give his sons dance lessons - he's asked Usher to teach them his moves. The sports star wants his trio of boys, Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, four, to learn how to groove - and he's managed to convince the "Yeah!" singer to share his expertise with the youngsters.
Usher tells Britian's Daily Mirror, "David's a good friend of mine. I got a call from him about two months ago and we were catching up. One of the things we talked about was that he wanted his sons to have dance lessons."
"He wanted to start them off in Los Angeles and I said that I'd help. He thought it would be fun for them. It would be good to catch up with them, they're such a pleasant family." Little Cruz began showing off his dance skills when he was just three - his pop star mum Victoria Adams invited him on stage during her Spice Girls tour to thrill crowds with his break-dancing.
More Usher News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene