Usher Gives David Beckham's Kids Dance Lessons
Soccer ace David Beckham has recruited a superstar entertainer to give his sons dance lessons - he's asked Usher to teach them his moves. The sports star wants his trio of boys, Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, four, to learn how to groove - and he's managed to convince the "Yeah!" singer to share his expertise with the youngsters.
Usher tells Britian's Daily Mirror, "David's a good friend of mine. I got a call from him about two months ago and we were catching up. One of the things we talked about was that he wanted his sons to have dance lessons."
"He wanted to start them off in Los Angeles and I said that I'd help. He thought it would be fun for them. It would be good to catch up with them, they're such a pleasant family." Little Cruz began showing off his dance skills when he was just three - his pop star mum Victoria Adams invited him on stage during her Spice Girls tour to thrill crowds with his break-dancing.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'