Usher Gives David Beckham's Kids Dance Lessons
Soccer ace David Beckham has recruited a superstar entertainer to give his sons dance lessons - he's asked Usher to teach them his moves. The sports star wants his trio of boys, Brooklyn, 11, eight-year-old Romeo and Cruz, four, to learn how to groove - and he's managed to convince the "Yeah!" singer to share his expertise with the youngsters.
Usher tells Britian's Daily Mirror, "David's a good friend of mine. I got a call from him about two months ago and we were catching up. One of the things we talked about was that he wanted his sons to have dance lessons."
"He wanted to start them off in Los Angeles and I said that I'd help. He thought it would be fun for them. It would be good to catch up with them, they're such a pleasant family." Little Cruz began showing off his dance skills when he was just three - his pop star mum Victoria Adams invited him on stage during her Spice Girls tour to thrill crowds with his break-dancing.
More Usher News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics