Britney Spears Walked Down the Aisle at Miami Wedding
Britney Spears walked down the wedding aisle at the weekend - when she acted as maid of honor for her assistant. The "Toxic" singer flew out to Miami, Florida, on Saturday, January 29 to fulfil a promise to Brett Miller by acting as the chief bridesmaid at her nuptials to fiance Frank Lionetti.
A photo posted on TMZ.com shows the 29-year-old pop star holding a bridal bouquet as she walks down the aisle in a light green dress with an unidentified groomsman and another bridesmaid. Spears was reportedly joined by her beau, agent Jason Trawick, who watched the ceremony at the Spanish Monastery from his seat.
Britney Spears is currently preparing to release her new album, which is yet to be titled, in the United States on March 15.
More Britney Spears News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors