Britney Spears Walked Down the Aisle at Miami Wedding
Britney Spears walked down the wedding aisle at the weekend - when she acted as maid of honor for her assistant. The "Toxic" singer flew out to Miami, Florida, on Saturday, January 29 to fulfil a promise to Brett Miller by acting as the chief bridesmaid at her nuptials to fiance Frank Lionetti.
A photo posted on TMZ.com shows the 29-year-old pop star holding a bridal bouquet as she walks down the aisle in a light green dress with an unidentified groomsman and another bridesmaid. Spears was reportedly joined by her beau, agent Jason Trawick, who watched the ceremony at the Spanish Monastery from his seat.
Britney Spears is currently preparing to release her new album, which is yet to be titled, in the United States on March 15.
More Britney Spears News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory