Britney Spears Walked Down the Aisle at Miami Wedding
Britney Spears walked down the wedding aisle at the weekend - when she acted as maid of honor for her assistant. The "Toxic" singer flew out to Miami, Florida, on Saturday, January 29 to fulfil a promise to Brett Miller by acting as the chief bridesmaid at her nuptials to fiance Frank Lionetti.
A photo posted on TMZ.com shows the 29-year-old pop star holding a bridal bouquet as she walks down the aisle in a light green dress with an unidentified groomsman and another bridesmaid. Spears was reportedly joined by her beau, agent Jason Trawick, who watched the ceremony at the Spanish Monastery from his seat.
Britney Spears is currently preparing to release her new album, which is yet to be titled, in the United States on March 15.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed