Britney Spears Walked Down the Aisle at Miami Wedding
Britney Spears walked down the wedding aisle at the weekend - when she acted as maid of honor for her assistant. The "Toxic" singer flew out to Miami, Florida, on Saturday, January 29 to fulfil a promise to Brett Miller by acting as the chief bridesmaid at her nuptials to fiance Frank Lionetti.
A photo posted on TMZ.com shows the 29-year-old pop star holding a bridal bouquet as she walks down the aisle in a light green dress with an unidentified groomsman and another bridesmaid. Spears was reportedly joined by her beau, agent Jason Trawick, who watched the ceremony at the Spanish Monastery from his seat.
Britney Spears is currently preparing to release her new album, which is yet to be titled, in the United States on March 15.
More Britney Spears News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'