Britney Spears Walked Down the Aisle at Miami Wedding
Britney Spears walked down the wedding aisle at the weekend - when she acted as maid of honor for her assistant. The "Toxic" singer flew out to Miami, Florida, on Saturday, January 29 to fulfil a promise to Brett Miller by acting as the chief bridesmaid at her nuptials to fiance Frank Lionetti.
A photo posted on TMZ.com shows the 29-year-old pop star holding a bridal bouquet as she walks down the aisle in a light green dress with an unidentified groomsman and another bridesmaid. Spears was reportedly joined by her beau, agent Jason Trawick, who watched the ceremony at the Spanish Monastery from his seat.
Britney Spears is currently preparing to release her new album, which is yet to be titled, in the United States on March 15.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri