Carl Barat Postpones U.K. Tour for Undisclosed Reasons
British rocker Carl Barat has postponed his U.K. tour for undisclosed reasons. The Libertines frontman was due to kick off his 10-date solo trek in Norwich, England on February 18, but he's rescheduled five shows and canceled two altogether.
A statement on his official site, CarlBarat.co.uk, reads, "Unfortunately, the upcoming UK tour has had to be postponed. The Norwich and Bristol gigs have both had to be completely cancelled. Ticket refunds are available from point of sale. Apologies for any inconvenience."
The tour will now kick off in Brighton on March 29, and will also include concerts in Cambridge (March 31), Oxford (April 3), Manchester (April 6) and Sheffield (April 8). The remaining dates had not yet been announced at press time.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers