Carl Barat Postpones U.K. Tour for Undisclosed Reasons
British rocker Carl Barat has postponed his U.K. tour for undisclosed reasons. The Libertines frontman was due to kick off his 10-date solo trek in Norwich, England on February 18, but he's rescheduled five shows and canceled two altogether.
A statement on his official site, CarlBarat.co.uk, reads, "Unfortunately, the upcoming UK tour has had to be postponed. The Norwich and Bristol gigs have both had to be completely cancelled. Ticket refunds are available from point of sale. Apologies for any inconvenience."
The tour will now kick off in Brighton on March 29, and will also include concerts in Cambridge (March 31), Oxford (April 3), Manchester (April 6) and Sheffield (April 8). The remaining dates had not yet been announced at press time.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son