Carl Barat Postpones U.K. Tour for Undisclosed Reasons
British rocker Carl Barat has postponed his U.K. tour for undisclosed reasons. The Libertines frontman was due to kick off his 10-date solo trek in Norwich, England on February 18, but he's rescheduled five shows and canceled two altogether.
A statement on his official site, CarlBarat.co.uk, reads, "Unfortunately, the upcoming UK tour has had to be postponed. The Norwich and Bristol gigs have both had to be completely cancelled. Ticket refunds are available from point of sale. Apologies for any inconvenience."
The tour will now kick off in Brighton on March 29, and will also include concerts in Cambridge (March 31), Oxford (April 3), Manchester (April 6) and Sheffield (April 8). The remaining dates had not yet been announced at press time.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos