Carl Barat Postpones U.K. Tour for Undisclosed Reasons
British rocker Carl Barat has postponed his U.K. tour for undisclosed reasons. The Libertines frontman was due to kick off his 10-date solo trek in Norwich, England on February 18, but he's rescheduled five shows and canceled two altogether.
A statement on his official site, CarlBarat.co.uk, reads, "Unfortunately, the upcoming UK tour has had to be postponed. The Norwich and Bristol gigs have both had to be completely cancelled. Ticket refunds are available from point of sale. Apologies for any inconvenience."
The tour will now kick off in Brighton on March 29, and will also include concerts in Cambridge (March 31), Oxford (April 3), Manchester (April 6) and Sheffield (April 8). The remaining dates had not yet been announced at press time.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch