Carl Barat Postpones U.K. Tour for Undisclosed Reasons
British rocker Carl Barat has postponed his U.K. tour for undisclosed reasons. The Libertines frontman was due to kick off his 10-date solo trek in Norwich, England on February 18, but he's rescheduled five shows and canceled two altogether.
A statement on his official site, CarlBarat.co.uk, reads, "Unfortunately, the upcoming UK tour has had to be postponed. The Norwich and Bristol gigs have both had to be completely cancelled. Ticket refunds are available from point of sale. Apologies for any inconvenience."
The tour will now kick off in Brighton on March 29, and will also include concerts in Cambridge (March 31), Oxford (April 3), Manchester (April 6) and Sheffield (April 8). The remaining dates had not yet been announced at press time.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik