Leaving Rehab, David Arquette Ready to Move Forward
David Arquette has left a rehabilitation center after four weeks of treatment for "alcohol and other issues". The "Scream" star entered a facility over the New Year weekend to tackle his demons following his separation from actress Courteney Cox in October 2010.
The actor checked out of treatment on Sunday, January 30. His representative tells People.com, "He has competed his treatment and has left," adding the actor is "in great spirits."
The spokesperson continued, "He's feeling good and he's ready to move forward."
When David Arquette entered the rehab facility, a source said, "He is dealing with a broken heart. He can't handle all the changes in his life. All his inner demons came out." He reportedly took the move to get his family life back.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty