Leaving Rehab, David Arquette Ready to Move Forward
David Arquette has left a rehabilitation center after four weeks of treatment for "alcohol and other issues". The "Scream" star entered a facility over the New Year weekend to tackle his demons following his separation from actress Courteney Cox in October 2010.
The actor checked out of treatment on Sunday, January 30. His representative tells People.com, "He has competed his treatment and has left," adding the actor is "in great spirits."
The spokesperson continued, "He's feeling good and he's ready to move forward."
When David Arquette entered the rehab facility, a source said, "He is dealing with a broken heart. He can't handle all the changes in his life. All his inner demons came out." He reportedly took the move to get his family life back.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season