Leaving Rehab, David Arquette Ready to Move Forward
David Arquette has left a rehabilitation center after four weeks of treatment for "alcohol and other issues". The "Scream" star entered a facility over the New Year weekend to tackle his demons following his separation from actress Courteney Cox in October 2010.
The actor checked out of treatment on Sunday, January 30. His representative tells People.com, "He has competed his treatment and has left," adding the actor is "in great spirits."
The spokesperson continued, "He's feeling good and he's ready to move forward."
When David Arquette entered the rehab facility, a source said, "He is dealing with a broken heart. He can't handle all the changes in his life. All his inner demons came out." He reportedly took the move to get his family life back.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked