Leaving Rehab, David Arquette Ready to Move Forward
David Arquette has left a rehabilitation center after four weeks of treatment for "alcohol and other issues". The "Scream" star entered a facility over the New Year weekend to tackle his demons following his separation from actress Courteney Cox in October 2010.
The actor checked out of treatment on Sunday, January 30. His representative tells People.com, "He has competed his treatment and has left," adding the actor is "in great spirits."
The spokesperson continued, "He's feeling good and he's ready to move forward."
When David Arquette entered the rehab facility, a source said, "He is dealing with a broken heart. He can't handle all the changes in his life. All his inner demons came out." He reportedly took the move to get his family life back.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her