Leaving Rehab, David Arquette Ready to Move Forward
David Arquette has left a rehabilitation center after four weeks of treatment for "alcohol and other issues". The "Scream" star entered a facility over the New Year weekend to tackle his demons following his separation from actress Courteney Cox in October 2010.
The actor checked out of treatment on Sunday, January 30. His representative tells People.com, "He has competed his treatment and has left," adding the actor is "in great spirits."
The spokesperson continued, "He's feeling good and he's ready to move forward."
When David Arquette entered the rehab facility, a source said, "He is dealing with a broken heart. He can't handle all the changes in his life. All his inner demons came out." He reportedly took the move to get his family life back.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'