Amy Winehouse Hospitalized for Catching Virus
Amy Winehouse is back in hospital - the singer has checked into a private medical facility in London after feeling "a bit ill", according to her publicist. The "Rehab" singer has been admitted to a clinic on London's Harley Street after falling ill with a bout of influenza.
It is the same facility where she had a breast augmentation in 2009. She returned to the clinic several times during 2010 due to complications following the procedure, as well as checking in after injuring herself in a drunken fall.
Now Winehouse is back under doctors' care after picking up a bug following her recent gigs in Brazil. Her spokesman says, "It's nothing serious - she's just got a virus."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci