Amy Winehouse Hospitalized for Catching Virus
Amy Winehouse is back in hospital - the singer has checked into a private medical facility in London after feeling "a bit ill", according to her publicist. The "Rehab" singer has been admitted to a clinic on London's Harley Street after falling ill with a bout of influenza.
It is the same facility where she had a breast augmentation in 2009. She returned to the clinic several times during 2010 due to complications following the procedure, as well as checking in after injuring herself in a drunken fall.
Now Winehouse is back under doctors' care after picking up a bug following her recent gigs in Brazil. Her spokesman says, "It's nothing serious - she's just got a virus."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says