Amy Winehouse Hospitalized for Catching Virus
Amy Winehouse is back in hospital - the singer has checked into a private medical facility in London after feeling "a bit ill", according to her publicist. The "Rehab" singer has been admitted to a clinic on London's Harley Street after falling ill with a bout of influenza.
It is the same facility where she had a breast augmentation in 2009. She returned to the clinic several times during 2010 due to complications following the procedure, as well as checking in after injuring herself in a drunken fall.
Now Winehouse is back under doctors' care after picking up a bug following her recent gigs in Brazil. Her spokesman says, "It's nothing serious - she's just got a virus."
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous