Amy Winehouse Hospitalized for Catching Virus
Amy Winehouse is back in hospital - the singer has checked into a private medical facility in London after feeling "a bit ill", according to her publicist. The "Rehab" singer has been admitted to a clinic on London's Harley Street after falling ill with a bout of influenza.
It is the same facility where she had a breast augmentation in 2009. She returned to the clinic several times during 2010 due to complications following the procedure, as well as checking in after injuring herself in a drunken fall.
Now Winehouse is back under doctors' care after picking up a bug following her recent gigs in Brazil. Her spokesman says, "It's nothing serious - she's just got a virus."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'