Amy Winehouse Hospitalized for Catching Virus
Amy Winehouse is back in hospital - the singer has checked into a private medical facility in London after feeling "a bit ill", according to her publicist. The "Rehab" singer has been admitted to a clinic on London's Harley Street after falling ill with a bout of influenza.
It is the same facility where she had a breast augmentation in 2009. She returned to the clinic several times during 2010 due to complications following the procedure, as well as checking in after injuring herself in a drunken fall.
Now Winehouse is back under doctors' care after picking up a bug following her recent gigs in Brazil. Her spokesman says, "It's nothing serious - she's just got a virus."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle