Michael Buble Buying Mansion in England for $4.5 million
Canadian crooner Michael Buble is putting down roots in Britain after purchasing a mansion for himself and his fiancee in England, according to new reports. The "Home" hitmaker is believed to have paid $4.5 million for the sprawling Webb Estate in Purley, Surrey, where he hopes to spend part of the year with his partner, Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Michael's bought a really smart house. He's getting married this year... and hopes to spend six months a year here. He wants it to be a proper home."
When talking about his wedding plan last year, Michael Buble admitted he's "getting a little nervous." He also said he won't be singing as part of the celebrations - because Lopilato has another musical guest in mind. He stated, "I asked my fiancee if she wanted me to sing and she said no. She said, 'I want Ricardo Montaner.' So now I've got Ricardo Montaner coming!"
More Michael Buble News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding