Michael Buble Buying Mansion in England for $4.5 million
Canadian crooner Michael Buble is putting down roots in Britain after purchasing a mansion for himself and his fiancee in England, according to new reports. The "Home" hitmaker is believed to have paid $4.5 million for the sprawling Webb Estate in Purley, Surrey, where he hopes to spend part of the year with his partner, Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Michael's bought a really smart house. He's getting married this year... and hopes to spend six months a year here. He wants it to be a proper home."
When talking about his wedding plan last year, Michael Buble admitted he's "getting a little nervous." He also said he won't be singing as part of the celebrations - because Lopilato has another musical guest in mind. He stated, "I asked my fiancee if she wanted me to sing and she said no. She said, 'I want Ricardo Montaner.' So now I've got Ricardo Montaner coming!"
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13