Michael Buble Buying Mansion in England for $4.5 million
Canadian crooner Michael Buble is putting down roots in Britain after purchasing a mansion for himself and his fiancee in England, according to new reports. The "Home" hitmaker is believed to have paid $4.5 million for the sprawling Webb Estate in Purley, Surrey, where he hopes to spend part of the year with his partner, Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Michael's bought a really smart house. He's getting married this year... and hopes to spend six months a year here. He wants it to be a proper home."
When talking about his wedding plan last year, Michael Buble admitted he's "getting a little nervous." He also said he won't be singing as part of the celebrations - because Lopilato has another musical guest in mind. He stated, "I asked my fiancee if she wanted me to sing and she said no. She said, 'I want Ricardo Montaner.' So now I've got Ricardo Montaner coming!"
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?