Michael Buble Buying Mansion in England for $4.5 million
Canadian crooner Michael Buble is putting down roots in Britain after purchasing a mansion for himself and his fiancee in England, according to new reports. The "Home" hitmaker is believed to have paid $4.5 million for the sprawling Webb Estate in Purley, Surrey, where he hopes to spend part of the year with his partner, Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Michael's bought a really smart house. He's getting married this year... and hopes to spend six months a year here. He wants it to be a proper home."
When talking about his wedding plan last year, Michael Buble admitted he's "getting a little nervous." He also said he won't be singing as part of the celebrations - because Lopilato has another musical guest in mind. He stated, "I asked my fiancee if she wanted me to sing and she said no. She said, 'I want Ricardo Montaner.' So now I've got Ricardo Montaner coming!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed