Michael Buble Buying Mansion in England for $4.5 million
Canadian crooner Michael Buble is putting down roots in Britain after purchasing a mansion for himself and his fiancee in England, according to new reports. The "Home" hitmaker is believed to have paid $4.5 million for the sprawling Webb Estate in Purley, Surrey, where he hopes to spend part of the year with his partner, Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Michael's bought a really smart house. He's getting married this year... and hopes to spend six months a year here. He wants it to be a proper home."
When talking about his wedding plan last year, Michael Buble admitted he's "getting a little nervous." He also said he won't be singing as part of the celebrations - because Lopilato has another musical guest in mind. He stated, "I asked my fiancee if she wanted me to sing and she said no. She said, 'I want Ricardo Montaner.' So now I've got Ricardo Montaner coming!"
More Michael Buble News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans