Doing Well in Rehab, A.J. McLean to Leave in One Week
Backstreet Boys star A.J. McLean is "doing very well" in rehab and he's scheduled to be released in a week's time, according to his bandmate Brian Littrell. The 33-year-old singer has battled substance abuse issues for many years and after two stints in clinics in the early 2000s, he sought help again earlier this month.
McLean enrolled in a program "for personal reasons" and his pal Littrell has revealed the pop star is recovering well and has just a week of treatment left.
Littrell says, "He's good... Just talked to him last night... He's got one more week, he's been there three weeks. He's doing very, very well. Sounded very excited... He's working on bettering himself so he can better all of us..."
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos