Doing Well in Rehab, A.J. McLean to Leave in One Week
Backstreet Boys star A.J. McLean is "doing very well" in rehab and he's scheduled to be released in a week's time, according to his bandmate Brian Littrell. The 33-year-old singer has battled substance abuse issues for many years and after two stints in clinics in the early 2000s, he sought help again earlier this month.
McLean enrolled in a program "for personal reasons" and his pal Littrell has revealed the pop star is recovering well and has just a week of treatment left.
Littrell says, "He's good... Just talked to him last night... He's got one more week, he's been there three weeks. He's doing very, very well. Sounded very excited... He's working on bettering himself so he can better all of us..."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms