Doing Well in Rehab, A.J. McLean to Leave in One Week
Backstreet Boys star A.J. McLean is "doing very well" in rehab and he's scheduled to be released in a week's time, according to his bandmate Brian Littrell. The 33-year-old singer has battled substance abuse issues for many years and after two stints in clinics in the early 2000s, he sought help again earlier this month.
McLean enrolled in a program "for personal reasons" and his pal Littrell has revealed the pop star is recovering well and has just a week of treatment left.
Littrell says, "He's good... Just talked to him last night... He's got one more week, he's been there three weeks. He's doing very, very well. Sounded very excited... He's working on bettering himself so he can better all of us..."
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri