Doing Well in Rehab, A.J. McLean to Leave in One Week
Backstreet Boys star A.J. McLean is "doing very well" in rehab and he's scheduled to be released in a week's time, according to his bandmate Brian Littrell. The 33-year-old singer has battled substance abuse issues for many years and after two stints in clinics in the early 2000s, he sought help again earlier this month.
McLean enrolled in a program "for personal reasons" and his pal Littrell has revealed the pop star is recovering well and has just a week of treatment left.
Littrell says, "He's good... Just talked to him last night... He's got one more week, he's been there three weeks. He's doing very, very well. Sounded very excited... He's working on bettering himself so he can better all of us..."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent