Doing Well in Rehab, A.J. McLean to Leave in One Week
Backstreet Boys star A.J. McLean is "doing very well" in rehab and he's scheduled to be released in a week's time, according to his bandmate Brian Littrell. The 33-year-old singer has battled substance abuse issues for many years and after two stints in clinics in the early 2000s, he sought help again earlier this month.
McLean enrolled in a program "for personal reasons" and his pal Littrell has revealed the pop star is recovering well and has just a week of treatment left.
Littrell says, "He's good... Just talked to him last night... He's got one more week, he's been there three weeks. He's doing very, very well. Sounded very excited... He's working on bettering himself so he can better all of us..."
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel