Geri Jewell Comes Out as Lesbian
"The Facts of Life" star Geri Jewell has 'come out' as a lesbian. The actress, best known for playing Geri Tyler in the 1980s sitcom, opens up about her sexuality in her candid autobiography, "I'm Walking As Straight As I Can".
The title of the memoir also refers to Jewell's struggle with cerebral palsy. She made history as the first person with a serious disability to play a recurring role on TV.
The book, set to be released in April this year, also chronicles her rise to fame, her downward spiral into tax problems, having her money embezzled by her manager, a broken marriage and battling addiction.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date