Sophie Monk Regrets Having Cosmetic Surgery
Australian actress Sophie Monk regrets her decision to go under the knife for cosmetic surgery - insisting she "should have said no". The 31 year old has reportedly undergone a breast enlargement operation, as well as Botox and collagen injections, while she also dated a cosmetic surgeon last year.
Monk now admits she wishes she hadn't changed her body as she pursued an acting career in Hollywood. She tells Who magazine, "I should have said no, but I trusted the doctor."
The "Click" star has also vowed to take better care of herself after years of unhealthy diets, adding, "The stress of this business tends to come out through my body. Either I eat too much or I eat nothing. I need to be more responsible for my body."
Sophie Monk recently announced her engagement to her businessman boyfriend Jimmy Esebag.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri