Sophie Monk Regrets Having Cosmetic Surgery
Australian actress Sophie Monk regrets her decision to go under the knife for cosmetic surgery - insisting she "should have said no". The 31 year old has reportedly undergone a breast enlargement operation, as well as Botox and collagen injections, while she also dated a cosmetic surgeon last year.
Monk now admits she wishes she hadn't changed her body as she pursued an acting career in Hollywood. She tells Who magazine, "I should have said no, but I trusted the doctor."
The "Click" star has also vowed to take better care of herself after years of unhealthy diets, adding, "The stress of this business tends to come out through my body. Either I eat too much or I eat nothing. I need to be more responsible for my body."
Sophie Monk recently announced her engagement to her businessman boyfriend Jimmy Esebag.
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives