Sophie Monk Regrets Having Cosmetic Surgery
Australian actress Sophie Monk regrets her decision to go under the knife for cosmetic surgery - insisting she "should have said no". The 31 year old has reportedly undergone a breast enlargement operation, as well as Botox and collagen injections, while she also dated a cosmetic surgeon last year.
Monk now admits she wishes she hadn't changed her body as she pursued an acting career in Hollywood. She tells Who magazine, "I should have said no, but I trusted the doctor."
The "Click" star has also vowed to take better care of herself after years of unhealthy diets, adding, "The stress of this business tends to come out through my body. Either I eat too much or I eat nothing. I need to be more responsible for my body."
Sophie Monk recently announced her engagement to her businessman boyfriend Jimmy Esebag.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors