Sophie Monk Regrets Having Cosmetic Surgery
Australian actress Sophie Monk regrets her decision to go under the knife for cosmetic surgery - insisting she "should have said no". The 31 year old has reportedly undergone a breast enlargement operation, as well as Botox and collagen injections, while she also dated a cosmetic surgeon last year.
Monk now admits she wishes she hadn't changed her body as she pursued an acting career in Hollywood. She tells Who magazine, "I should have said no, but I trusted the doctor."
The "Click" star has also vowed to take better care of herself after years of unhealthy diets, adding, "The stress of this business tends to come out through my body. Either I eat too much or I eat nothing. I need to be more responsible for my body."
Sophie Monk recently announced her engagement to her businessman boyfriend Jimmy Esebag.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier