TNT Apologizes for Tracy Morgan's Offensive Comment on Sarah Palin
TV bosses have issued an apology after Tracy Morgan made a lewd remark about former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin on live TV. The "30 Rock" star stunned viewers with the comment about the former Alaskan governor during his appearance on the Inside The NBA broadcast on Thursday, January 27.
Host Charles Barkley asked the funnyman, "Sarah Palin's good looking, isn't she?" prompting Morgan to reply, "Now let me tell you something about Sarah Palin man, she's good masturbation material. The glasses and all that? Great masturbation material."
Turner Network Television officials were flooded with complaints and have now apologized for any offense Morgan may have caused. A spokesperson says in a statement, "It's unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgment on our air with his inappropriate comments."
More Tracy Morgan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding