Alesha Dixon Recovering From Foot Surgery
British singer Alesha Dixon is recovering after undergoing a painful foot operation last month. The "Boy Does Nothing" hitmaker has been nursing a mystery foot problem and she checked into hospital over the holidays for corrective surgery.
Dixon, who is now walking with the aid of a cane, is delighted the procedure was a success. She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I'm trying my best to look elegant on my stick. Standing up for too long is a problem at the moment."
"I had bone correction about five weeks ago. I had an operation years ago and it needed to be corrected, but I'm all right now. I'm balanced again."
More Alesha Dixon News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory