Alesha Dixon Recovering From Foot Surgery
British singer Alesha Dixon is recovering after undergoing a painful foot operation last month. The "Boy Does Nothing" hitmaker has been nursing a mystery foot problem and she checked into hospital over the holidays for corrective surgery.
Dixon, who is now walking with the aid of a cane, is delighted the procedure was a success. She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I'm trying my best to look elegant on my stick. Standing up for too long is a problem at the moment."
"I had bone correction about five weeks ago. I had an operation years ago and it needed to be corrected, but I'm all right now. I'm balanced again."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie