Alesha Dixon Recovering From Foot Surgery
British singer Alesha Dixon is recovering after undergoing a painful foot operation last month. The "Boy Does Nothing" hitmaker has been nursing a mystery foot problem and she checked into hospital over the holidays for corrective surgery.
Dixon, who is now walking with the aid of a cane, is delighted the procedure was a success. She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I'm trying my best to look elegant on my stick. Standing up for too long is a problem at the moment."
"I had bone correction about five weeks ago. I had an operation years ago and it needed to be corrected, but I'm all right now. I'm balanced again."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars