Alesha Dixon Recovering From Foot Surgery
British singer Alesha Dixon is recovering after undergoing a painful foot operation last month. The "Boy Does Nothing" hitmaker has been nursing a mystery foot problem and she checked into hospital over the holidays for corrective surgery.
Dixon, who is now walking with the aid of a cane, is delighted the procedure was a success. She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I'm trying my best to look elegant on my stick. Standing up for too long is a problem at the moment."
"I had bone correction about five weeks ago. I had an operation years ago and it needed to be corrected, but I'm all right now. I'm balanced again."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri