Alesha Dixon Recovering From Foot Surgery
British singer Alesha Dixon is recovering after undergoing a painful foot operation last month. The "Boy Does Nothing" hitmaker has been nursing a mystery foot problem and she checked into hospital over the holidays for corrective surgery.
Dixon, who is now walking with the aid of a cane, is delighted the procedure was a success. She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I'm trying my best to look elegant on my stick. Standing up for too long is a problem at the moment."
"I had bone correction about five weeks ago. I had an operation years ago and it needed to be corrected, but I'm all right now. I'm balanced again."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?