John Lydon Praises Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa has discovered she has another big celebrity fan - Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon. The punk icon, aka Johnny Rotten, admits he finds so few of today's stars interesting - but he loves a little GaGa.
And he's taking credit for her. He tells the Los Angeles Times, "I have done something good that Lady GaGa is so quite as mentally insane as she is (sic)."
"There's someone out there... (who is) ultimately just shock, but the lyrics are so good. They really are. And so every now and again, as corrupt as the music industry is, there is one in there that can manipulate it properly. She's one. So applause to her."
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video