John Lydon Praises Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa has discovered she has another big celebrity fan - Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon. The punk icon, aka Johnny Rotten, admits he finds so few of today's stars interesting - but he loves a little GaGa.
And he's taking credit for her. He tells the Los Angeles Times, "I have done something good that Lady GaGa is so quite as mentally insane as she is (sic)."
"There's someone out there... (who is) ultimately just shock, but the lyrics are so good. They really are. And so every now and again, as corrupt as the music industry is, there is one in there that can manipulate it properly. She's one. So applause to her."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'