John Lydon Praises Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa has discovered she has another big celebrity fan - Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon. The punk icon, aka Johnny Rotten, admits he finds so few of today's stars interesting - but he loves a little GaGa.
And he's taking credit for her. He tells the Los Angeles Times, "I have done something good that Lady GaGa is so quite as mentally insane as she is (sic)."
"There's someone out there... (who is) ultimately just shock, but the lyrics are so good. They really are. And so every now and again, as corrupt as the music industry is, there is one in there that can manipulate it properly. She's one. So applause to her."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune