John Lydon Praises Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa has discovered she has another big celebrity fan - Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon. The punk icon, aka Johnny Rotten, admits he finds so few of today's stars interesting - but he loves a little GaGa.
And he's taking credit for her. He tells the Los Angeles Times, "I have done something good that Lady GaGa is so quite as mentally insane as she is (sic)."
"There's someone out there... (who is) ultimately just shock, but the lyrics are so good. They really are. And so every now and again, as corrupt as the music industry is, there is one in there that can manipulate it properly. She's one. So applause to her."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding