John Lydon Praises Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa has discovered she has another big celebrity fan - Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon. The punk icon, aka Johnny Rotten, admits he finds so few of today's stars interesting - but he loves a little GaGa.
And he's taking credit for her. He tells the Los Angeles Times, "I have done something good that Lady GaGa is so quite as mentally insane as she is (sic)."
"There's someone out there... (who is) ultimately just shock, but the lyrics are so good. They really are. And so every now and again, as corrupt as the music industry is, there is one in there that can manipulate it properly. She's one. So applause to her."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy