P. Diddy Looks at Jay-Z and Beyonce for Successful Marriage
Rapper Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs looks to his pals Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles for relationship inspiration - because he aims to emulate their successful marriage. The superstars wed in 2008 and Combs, who has had an on-off relationship with Kim Porter, the mother of three of his children, admits he dreams of finding the right partner for him.
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'd love to have what Jay and Beyonce have. My ideal woman has to have intellect and soul. I don't woo them with flowers, I need to know they like me for real."
The star, who has five children, also reveals he would like to become a father again in the future, after hearing his friend David Beckham is set to become a fourth-time dad: "We are both proud fathers. That's what our friendship is about, not being stars or artists. We ask how are kids are doing. I'm so happy he's got another on the way. I hope he has as many as me. I want more."
More P. Diddy News
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment