Guy Sebastian Arrested for 'Stealing' His Own Car
Singer Guy Sebastian has been arrested in Los Angeles following a mix-up with his car. The 29 year old reported his vehicle stolen earlier this month but later discovered it had been towed away, and he subsequently reclaimed the motor.
However, when he got back behind the wheel, police swooped and arrested him on suspicion of stealing his own vehicle, according to Australia's Herald Sun. Recounting a conversation between Sebastian and TV presenter Kerri-Anne Kennerley, the insider reveals, "The car apparently turned up at a random impound so he went to pick it up himself. Not long after getting it back, 10 police jumped him, got him out of the car and arrested him at a car wash... guns drawn, cuffs, everything!"
"He was saying to them, 'Look, this is my car and I have recently reported it stolen'. (However) they still took him to the cop shop. But he was released, of course, after he proved that it was his car." Sebastian's management has confirmed the incident.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'