Guy Sebastian Arrested for 'Stealing' His Own Car
Singer Guy Sebastian has been arrested in Los Angeles following a mix-up with his car. The 29 year old reported his vehicle stolen earlier this month but later discovered it had been towed away, and he subsequently reclaimed the motor.
However, when he got back behind the wheel, police swooped and arrested him on suspicion of stealing his own vehicle, according to Australia's Herald Sun. Recounting a conversation between Sebastian and TV presenter Kerri-Anne Kennerley, the insider reveals, "The car apparently turned up at a random impound so he went to pick it up himself. Not long after getting it back, 10 police jumped him, got him out of the car and arrested him at a car wash... guns drawn, cuffs, everything!"
"He was saying to them, 'Look, this is my car and I have recently reported it stolen'. (However) they still took him to the cop shop. But he was released, of course, after he proved that it was his car." Sebastian's management has confirmed the incident.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences