Scarlett Johansson and Justin Long Are Not Dating
Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has a new concert buddy - her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long. The blonde beauty was spotted with Long in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 26 attending a show by U.S. singer/songwriter Iron and Wine, but Johansson's spokesperson insists the relationship is strictly platonic, and gossip suggesting the pair is an item is false.
The representative tells People.com, "They're friends. They've worked together. They're not dating." Johansson split from her husband, actor Ryan Reynolds, last year. Long is Drew Barrymore's on-off boyfriend.
Johansson who got famous for "Lost in Translation" has a knack for music. She released a cover album of Tom Waits' tracks in 2008.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says