Scarlett Johansson and Justin Long Are Not Dating
Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has a new concert buddy - her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long. The blonde beauty was spotted with Long in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 26 attending a show by U.S. singer/songwriter Iron and Wine, but Johansson's spokesperson insists the relationship is strictly platonic, and gossip suggesting the pair is an item is false.
The representative tells People.com, "They're friends. They've worked together. They're not dating." Johansson split from her husband, actor Ryan Reynolds, last year. Long is Drew Barrymore's on-off boyfriend.
Johansson who got famous for "Lost in Translation" has a knack for music. She released a cover album of Tom Waits' tracks in 2008.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding