Scarlett Johansson and Justin Long Are Not Dating
Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has a new concert buddy - her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long. The blonde beauty was spotted with Long in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 26 attending a show by U.S. singer/songwriter Iron and Wine, but Johansson's spokesperson insists the relationship is strictly platonic, and gossip suggesting the pair is an item is false.
The representative tells People.com, "They're friends. They've worked together. They're not dating." Johansson split from her husband, actor Ryan Reynolds, last year. Long is Drew Barrymore's on-off boyfriend.
Johansson who got famous for "Lost in Translation" has a knack for music. She released a cover album of Tom Waits' tracks in 2008.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones