Scarlett Johansson and Justin Long Are Not Dating
Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has a new concert buddy - her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long. The blonde beauty was spotted with Long in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 26 attending a show by U.S. singer/songwriter Iron and Wine, but Johansson's spokesperson insists the relationship is strictly platonic, and gossip suggesting the pair is an item is false.
The representative tells People.com, "They're friends. They've worked together. They're not dating." Johansson split from her husband, actor Ryan Reynolds, last year. Long is Drew Barrymore's on-off boyfriend.
Johansson who got famous for "Lost in Translation" has a knack for music. She released a cover album of Tom Waits' tracks in 2008.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri