Scarlett Johansson and Justin Long Are Not Dating
Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has a new concert buddy - her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long. The blonde beauty was spotted with Long in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 26 attending a show by U.S. singer/songwriter Iron and Wine, but Johansson's spokesperson insists the relationship is strictly platonic, and gossip suggesting the pair is an item is false.
The representative tells People.com, "They're friends. They've worked together. They're not dating." Johansson split from her husband, actor Ryan Reynolds, last year. Long is Drew Barrymore's on-off boyfriend.
Johansson who got famous for "Lost in Translation" has a knack for music. She released a cover album of Tom Waits' tracks in 2008.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass