Turning Down Justin Bieber's Movie, Davis Guggenheim Afraid to Tell His Kids
Oscar-winning moviemaker Davis Guggenheim is building up the courage to tell his two young daughters he turned down the chance to direct the new Justin Bieber movie. The "Inconvenient Truth" documentarian has revealed he was in the running to take charge of the pop sensation's upcoming film "Never Say Never" - but decided the project wasn't for him.
Confessing to news show Access Hollywood Live, Guggenheim reveals, "We were talking about it and I went home for dinner one night with my two daughters and I said, 'What do you think of Justin Bieber?' The two of them said, 'I want to marry him'. I haven't told them about (not) doing it; I hope they're not watching. The scheduling didn't work out. I would have loved to do it."
"I will be there opening weekend. I'm excited to see it. I think he's a really talented kid."
More Justin Bieber News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'