Turning Down Justin Bieber's Movie, Davis Guggenheim Afraid to Tell His Kids
Oscar-winning moviemaker Davis Guggenheim is building up the courage to tell his two young daughters he turned down the chance to direct the new Justin Bieber movie. The "Inconvenient Truth" documentarian has revealed he was in the running to take charge of the pop sensation's upcoming film "Never Say Never" - but decided the project wasn't for him.
Confessing to news show Access Hollywood Live, Guggenheim reveals, "We were talking about it and I went home for dinner one night with my two daughters and I said, 'What do you think of Justin Bieber?' The two of them said, 'I want to marry him'. I haven't told them about (not) doing it; I hope they're not watching. The scheduling didn't work out. I would have loved to do it."
"I will be there opening weekend. I'm excited to see it. I think he's a really talented kid."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series