Arrest Warrant Issued for 'American Idol' Alum Chikezie Eze
Former "American Idol" star Chikezie Eze is wanted by police after a Los Angeles judge issued a warrant for his arrest. Eze, who was sentenced to three years probation for allegedly buying cologne with a phony credit card last year, failed to appear at a court hearing on January 14.
After the no-show, Judge Marsha Revel revoked his probation and issued a warrant for his arrest, reports TMZ.com.
Chikezie Eze got three years probation in August after admitting he tried to use a fake credit card to buy $1,200 worth of cologne at Neiman Marcus. He was arrested in February at the luxury department store in Beverly Hills. He pleaded no contest to felony charges of identity theft.
The 25 year old was a finalist on the seventh season of the hit TV talent show.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer