Arrest Warrant Issued for 'American Idol' Alum Chikezie Eze
Former "American Idol" star Chikezie Eze is wanted by police after a Los Angeles judge issued a warrant for his arrest. Eze, who was sentenced to three years probation for allegedly buying cologne with a phony credit card last year, failed to appear at a court hearing on January 14.
After the no-show, Judge Marsha Revel revoked his probation and issued a warrant for his arrest, reports TMZ.com.
Chikezie Eze got three years probation in August after admitting he tried to use a fake credit card to buy $1,200 worth of cologne at Neiman Marcus. He was arrested in February at the luxury department store in Beverly Hills. He pleaded no contest to felony charges of identity theft.
The 25 year old was a finalist on the seventh season of the hit TV talent show.
More American Idol News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville