Arrest Warrant Issued for 'American Idol' Alum Chikezie Eze
Former "American Idol" star Chikezie Eze is wanted by police after a Los Angeles judge issued a warrant for his arrest. Eze, who was sentenced to three years probation for allegedly buying cologne with a phony credit card last year, failed to appear at a court hearing on January 14.
After the no-show, Judge Marsha Revel revoked his probation and issued a warrant for his arrest, reports TMZ.com.
Chikezie Eze got three years probation in August after admitting he tried to use a fake credit card to buy $1,200 worth of cologne at Neiman Marcus. He was arrested in February at the luxury department store in Beverly Hills. He pleaded no contest to felony charges of identity theft.
The 25 year old was a finalist on the seventh season of the hit TV talent show.
More American Idol News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars