Arrest Warrant Issued for 'American Idol' Alum Chikezie Eze
Former "American Idol" star Chikezie Eze is wanted by police after a Los Angeles judge issued a warrant for his arrest. Eze, who was sentenced to three years probation for allegedly buying cologne with a phony credit card last year, failed to appear at a court hearing on January 14.
After the no-show, Judge Marsha Revel revoked his probation and issued a warrant for his arrest, reports TMZ.com.
Chikezie Eze got three years probation in August after admitting he tried to use a fake credit card to buy $1,200 worth of cologne at Neiman Marcus. He was arrested in February at the luxury department store in Beverly Hills. He pleaded no contest to felony charges of identity theft.
The 25 year old was a finalist on the seventh season of the hit TV talent show.
More American Idol News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?