Arrest Warrant Issued for 'American Idol' Alum Chikezie Eze
Former "American Idol" star Chikezie Eze is wanted by police after a Los Angeles judge issued a warrant for his arrest. Eze, who was sentenced to three years probation for allegedly buying cologne with a phony credit card last year, failed to appear at a court hearing on January 14.
After the no-show, Judge Marsha Revel revoked his probation and issued a warrant for his arrest, reports TMZ.com.
Chikezie Eze got three years probation in August after admitting he tried to use a fake credit card to buy $1,200 worth of cologne at Neiman Marcus. He was arrested in February at the luxury department store in Beverly Hills. He pleaded no contest to felony charges of identity theft.
The 25 year old was a finalist on the seventh season of the hit TV talent show.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo